it is 1:45... why isnt gilbride fired by now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by doug45
    That is why they should do it now. We have nothing to lose and it would show the fans a little respect. Any change at this point is better than none.
    Firing KG now would only be symbolic. I'm all in favor of it but it will not accomplish much if his replacement (Steckle?) is not the OC next season. Which leads me to believe that there will be a major purge of the offensive coaching staff after the season.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• doug45
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer

Firing KG now would only be symbolic.

Exactly Eb, It would show the fans they are hearing us and understand. As long as this season is shot and since it would not hurt, do it know and get the fans back on board.

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

The Funny thing is- the season isn't completely shot. Long Shot maybe- but not the total train wreck - we can still at least make some noise.

Comment

• TypicalBill
          • Sep 2002

I say keep Gilbride, this way we lose most remaining games and get a high draft pick
          For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TypicalBill
            I say keep Gilbride, this way we lose most remaining games and get a high draft pick

ELI MANNING!!!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

As much as I'd like to see it, there will no Eli Manning in Bills uniform next season. Ralph is already vouching for Drew so it makes no sense to bring in EM to sit for at least a year. EM is the type that should go in to a team and start right away, just like his brother did.

Comment

Working...
              X