Thread: Well tuesday and wednesday are the big days!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Well tuesday and wednesday are the big days!

yup, after waiting 3-4 long years for this, the Rochester Americans are FINALLY coming to St. John's to play the leafs! Ever since I started to like hockey, well really get into it anyway, i have been waiting for the Amerks to come here and only with the new announcing of the change in divisions and conferences in the AHL for this season allow them to come here! i am syked! My mom is lettin me stay home from school to go to the practice of the tuesday game and i'm also going to the game that night, yup, she knows that it means that much to me ...
    this is the closest I may ever get to the Buffalo Sabres and in my eyes the Amerks is just as good at the moment! aaanyway... I was wonderin since i'm sure lots of people livein Rochester and have went to games, are there any players who are kinda assh*les or anything, cuz i'm plannin on gettin a whole stack of autographs! plus I'm plannin on going all out with wearing my Sabres jersey and making some signs, so in other words i'll be the only single cheer coming out of the arena when our Amerks whoop the rotten Leafs! not tuesday though, i got a fine ass spanish chick going with me and i don't wanna be actin all super fan crazy :teeth: And do you think it's worthwhile to ask probably Miller or Askey for a stick? or whoever!

sorry if this is pathetically OT but I can't wait!

Registered User and McLovin stunt double Myers57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Never been to an Amerks game but plan on it sometime...

Congrats man and good luck with the autographs and stuff and be sure to post some pics!!!

Sabres Zone
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Im sure Miller would be nice to ya and give u an ag.
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    what luck i got, Miller recalled to Bufalo just before Rochester plays here... this is ***** bull*****! would he be down to play tonight game since Buffalo dont play till tomorrow anyway? possibility?

Sabres Zone
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    phat chance...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    just got back, friggen wicked game, but bad results... up 2-0 in the second, maple laughs come back 2-2.... 3-2 leafs in the 3rd... botterill scores 11 seconds left in the third (whooo), OT, Druken scores beast goal for game winner , should of at least been 3-3.... Carlo Colaiacovo (?) dove big time then they scored on the PP

Sabres Zone
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    umm makaveli did you read the other thread?
    Noronen got his neck sliced open so thats why Miller was called up, Im surprised you wern't all over that shiznit!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    holy ****e dude wtf happened :best:

Registered User and McLovin stunt double Myers57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by JD SabreFan
    umm makaveli did you read the other thread?
    Noronen got his neck sliced open so thats why Miller was called up, Im surprised you wern't all over that shiznit!
    Miller was called up on Monday before Noronen sliced his neck, it just ahppened to be a coincidence...

Sabres Zone
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Originally posted by Afinogenov61

Miller was called up on Monday before Noronen sliced his neck, it just ahppened to be a coincidence...
    ITS A CONSPIRACY I TELL YA!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    back from the second game, 1. Rochester got smoked 5-1 but thats alright, 2. I can honestly say that out of all my life that I have liked hockey, including NHL, this game (next to Canada vs USA salt lake city gold medal game) was the best, most entertaining game I have ever seen! I am also glad McMorrow played tonight, he never played last night and i had a brief chat with him after practice this morning! the game was FILLED with fights, although these teams havent played each other in years, the rivalry has the sould of the Toronto-Buffalo rivalry! 110 PIM in all!!! oh man i am still hyped about the game it was awesome, my first "buffalo sabres" experience as well! closest I'll get anyway, I got auto's of Botterill (8), Milley (2), Askey (1), i had cards for Houda and Roy (plus 2 pucks for Roy) but they left out the back )

game notes:
    - Bartovic is one fast mofo!
    - Hate to say it, but Miller is the only reason that team was doing so well! Although I like Askey, he really isn't that great of a goalie, from what I've seen anyway! the goals werent anything big most of the time!
    - Milley is very impressive, good player who gives it his all every shift, not afraid to hit either!