• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Nooooooooooooo!!!!

Bills' Moore breaks hand, is questionable
    ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bills tight end Dave Moore broke his left hand and is questionable for Buffalo's game at Houston this weekend.

Moore will be evaluated Tuesday to see whether he can practice, coach Gregg Williams said Monday. Williams did not rule Moore out for Sunday's game.

Even if Moore can play, it is unlikely he will be the team's long-snapper because he snaps with his left hand.

Moore was hurt in the third quarter of Sunday's 49-31 loss to Oakland. Starting tight end Jay Riemersma took over the snapping duties for the rest of the game.

Williams added that starting defensive end Chidi Ahanotu is day-to-day with a sprained left left ankle.

There were a handful of occasions on Monday night in which Chicago Bears guard Rex Tucker and Green Bay defensive end Joe Johnson collided on the football field. Unfortunately for the veteran players, their longest meeting of the night came in the X-ray room, both with season-ending injuries.

We can't afford to lose anybody, especially not these guys!
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

I always though Remeirsma is way better, I wouldnt be worried about this knowing I have depth.....I havent watched many Bills games but I dont think they use the 2 TE set as much.....
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• venis2k1
      Youboty can hope
      • Jul 2002

This is like the 4th time its been reported, and its no big deal.

Comment

Working...
      X