X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlakely14
    • Sep 2003

News Out of Houston

Story out of Houston that a team has agreed initially to the terms of the deal for Henson, also today news out of Buffalo says that the Bills are going to bring Henson in for another workout...in the story it says the team that agreed to terms would be bringing Henson in...very interesting..
  • Bulldog
    Top Dog
    • Jan 2003

Isn't Miami also bringing him in for another look?
    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Miami or Pittsburgh?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• clumping platelets

Ruben Brown and a 3rd in 2005 rumor true?

This would be a good deal for the Bills. Trade is the same as a release before 6/1. Same cap implications. The best part is that we would get something for Ruben and it clears future cap space

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

oh god, please no.. please please please no....

i do not want rob johnson jr..

please lord, hear my prayers!!!
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• wbat27
            • Apr 2003

I wolud not say that I am willing to give the guy a chance. All we are losing is a overrated old guy and a future 3rd round pick.

Comment

• Bulldog
              Top Dog
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
              oh god, please no.. please please please no....

i do not want rob johnson jr..

please lord, hear my prayers!!!

I really hope all this Rob Johnson Jr. talk blows up in your face! I just don't understand how you can make that comparison when the guy has yet to take a snap in the NFL. But Phillip Rivers is the second coming of Christ. After all, he really lit up the ACC for four years. And we all know what a football powerhouse the ACC is.

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                Ruben Brown and a 3rd in 2005 rumor true?

This would be a good deal for the Bills. Trade is the same as a release before 6/1. Same cap implications. The best part is that we would get something for Ruben and it clears future cap space
                You heard that too huh.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Oh noooooo! another Chris Weinke. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Comment

• The Spaz
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mike32282
                    Oh noooooo! another Chris Weinke. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
                    Wasn't Weinke 27- 28-29?

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

I Heard from a source here in the Zone that Rivers was eager to prove himself to the NFL.
                      You think? Hei s afterall enetring the draft.

Comment

• ryven
                        • Jan 2003

Ruben might be over rated but I would rather keep him then give him up for an unproven QB that hasn't played in three years. This my feelings Rubenmight be over rated but he is still a big part of the O-line and we can still get Rivers in the draft he is still unproven in the NFL but he is proven in college ball and thats more than I can say about henson.

Comment

• juice
                          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
                          You think? Hei s afterall enetring the draft.
                          He also said the Bills Execs. were some of the nicest... I Know.. Nice dont draft QB's but at least you get an Idea of how his Mindset is towards the Bills staff.

You have the inside on Henson or something Spaz?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bulldog
                            I really hope all this Rob Johnson Jr. talk blows up in your face! I just don't understand how you can make that comparison when the guy has yet to take a snap in the NFL. But Phillip Rivers is the second coming of Christ. After all, he really lit up the ACC for four years. And we all know what a football powerhouse the ACC is.

i am comparing them because it is the same exact case as we had with rob johnson..

a guy with barely any playing experience at all.. but all the "potential" in the world... which usually translates to ****.

sorry that you can see the comparison...

i dont want the over rated, never done a damn thing, no good baseball player on my team.. thats that..

bulldog.. what makes you think that having 4 good games out of 8.. against all ****box teams, bar ohio state, and all this over the coarse of SIX YEARS makes him a good qb?

tell me that? what makes him so good.. because he hasnt ever been so good in games.. let me repeat that.. FOUR GOOD GAMES IN SIX YEARS... so in college, where he was playing against lesser competition than in the nfl, he only played well 50% of the time... why didnt his "potential" help him play better in college?

dont worry about it blowing up in my face.. because it will be years before this guy is ready to see the field anyway, and they could be in another state by then, while the 2 drews run the team into the ground.

you chose to base your opinion of a guy on the media hype that the fans are being doused with, and i will go with what the guy has done on the field.. which is absolutely squat..
                            Last edited by Tatonka; 02-18-2004, 12:02 PM.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bulldog
                              Top Dog
                              • Jan 2003

I know T, and all the positive reports from the GM's and the scouts that attended the workout mean nothing. Your right, Henson sucks and should be crossed off the list. You go on and on about the on-field production, but what has Rivers done in the NFL? Nothing. Rivers would not be the first college QB to put up huge numbers only to flop in the NFL. At this stage of the game, Rivers is just as big a risk as Henson is.

Comment

Working...
                              X