• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

If the Redskins sign Brunell

Should we trade for Ramsey and save our 1st round pick for a TE or OL?

It looks like Ramsey will be cheaper than Henson- he's also proven that he can have some success in the league. I don't think Ramsey is a great QB, but I think he's a good QB, and with our D that should be all we need.

The Henson thing has gotten out of control- it's going to be a huge gamble on a completely unproven player.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

If they were willing to trade him away (which I don't see happening), I'd love to do it. I wanted him in 2002
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Winfield_26
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

id do it, but I doubt its avail to us
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

rumor has it that he wants a trade- it just depends what he costs and if we have anything they want (ruben brown?)
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• helmetguy
          Touch the helmet for luck
          • Sep 2002

He's worth considering. Whomever we get, it has to be a guy who won't take until he's a UFA to develop, and someone who may occupy the position well into the future; either by winning the position over Bledsoe or as his successor, carrying on the winning tradition we will begin anew in 2004!
          Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
          And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Fairway To Green
            • Jul 2002

I'd take a shot on Ramsey for a 2nd rounder. Not for our #1 though. We've wasted two #1's on loser QB's in RJ and Drew. No more trading away our #1 for QB's!

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
              I'd take a shot on Ramsey for a 2nd rounder. Not for our #1 though. We've wasted two #1's on loser QB's in RJ and Drew. No more trading away our #1 for QB's!
              I agree with that- there's too much talent in the draft and we have too many holes to give up a #1. Ramsey's young and he's demonstrated that he can take a pounding (although hopefully our O-line won't be swiss cheese in 04).
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Bert102176
                • Aug 2002

I would love Ramsey here I think the guy is awesome, hell half the games last year he played hurt
                lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

according to another post, ESPN has announced that Brunell has been signed by the Skins.

So, if TD wants to do anything about this, now is the time. I agree though, nothing higher than a 3rd rounder for draft picks. I wouldn't mind trading Ruben either.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                  X