Yesterday's game proved my theory damnit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LVGrown
    Vegas Growed
    • Jul 2002

Yesterday's game proved my theory damnit!

Either I am picking the wrong weeks to watch the Bills play or there is some seriously "weird stuff" going on. All three games I watched this season the Bills lost, all three I stayed at home and listened to they won ... coincedance???? I think not! So even if the Bills, Dolphins game is on TV this Sunday I'm not going to watch it. Ya know this is so not cool, its cruel!

Erin
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

The three games that we won my hair was braided (the three that we lost, it was "down")...... You can bet that my hair will be braided on Sunday against the fish!!

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• clumping platelets

I'm not gonna watch it either. I'm wearing a blindfold at the game

I'll let wys give me a detailed play-by-play

Comment

• WCoastFin
        I have the arms of a new born baby!
        • Jul 2002

Re: Yesteray's game proved my theory damnit!

Originally posted by ShAgNSuRf 702
        Either I am picking the wrong weeks to watch the Bills play or there is some seriously "weird stuff" going on. All three games I watched this season the Bills lost, all three I stayed at home and listened to they won ... coincedance???? I think not! So even if the Bills, Dolphins game is on TV this Sunday I'm not going to watch it. Ya know this is so not cool, its cruel!

Erin
        Its sad when you cant watch your team play.
        We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• lordofgun
          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
          The three games that we won my hair was braided (the three that we lost, it was "down")...... You can bet that my hair will be braided on Sunday against the fish!!

Same with me!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• clumping platelets

I will braid mine as well :)

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Make sure Eb braids his as well

Comment

• clumping platelets

Now THAT would be a major medical miracle

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Comment

• Dozerdog
                    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Re: Yesteray's game proved my theory damnit!

Originally posted by ShAgNSuRf 702

Erin
                    Way to take one for the team, Erin!

If the Bills win, I'll buy you a custom avatar!

Comment

• Drewpac
                      • Jul 2002

I have been taking my girlfriend to watch Bills games off and on for the past 3 years and she had never seen them win until this weekend. And she has seen about 13 games or so in that span. It was kind of creepy. The first Bills game she ever watched was the playoff game in Tennesee (Homerun Throwback). I was convinced that she was a curse since she had gone with me to watch our 3 losses this year yet hadn't watched any of our wins. So, I decided to take her one last time to watch the Texans game. I figured, "If they lose to the Texans it has to be a curse." But now the curse is broken!:)
                      My point is: ShAgNSuRf 702 should watch the Dolphins game. You've got to break that curse sooner or later and it might as well be against the Phins.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                        • Jul 2002

Drew!!! You don't mess with what works!!
                        Originally posted by notacon
                        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Drewpac
                          I have been taking my girlfriend to watch Bills games off and on for the past 3 years and she had never seen them win until this weekend. And she has seen about 13 games or so in that span. It was kind of creepy. The first Bills game she ever watched was the playoff game in Tennesee (Homerun Throwback). I was convinced that she was a curse since she had gone with me to watch our 3 losses this year yet hadn't watched any of our wins. So, I decided to take her one last time to watch the Texans game. I figured, "If they lose to the Texans it has to be a curse." But now the curse is broken!:)
                          My point is: ShAgNSuRf 702 should watch the Dolphins game. You've got to break that curse sooner or later and it might as well be against the Phins.
                          I woulda dumped her.

On one of my first dates with my wife, we sat in her apartment and watched one of our first games together.

We beat the Raiders 51-3 and went to the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Drewpac-

She's the Chris Watson of Girlfreinds... sure you might catch a win once in a while, but how many times ya gonna get burned before cutting her?

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Look on the bright side...she could be the Rob Johnson of girlfriends.....

Comment

Working...
                              X