Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bduff54
    • Jul 2002

wow mario's team gets smoked 6-0 and he picks up 29 PIM for fighting/Slashing/Instigating/Game misconduct!

Comment

• BillC
      The man in charge - Don't U forget it!
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BironsGirl43
      Bduff.. why on earth would you do that?

That's pretty low man..

Making up lies and making someone look like something they're not..

Thanks BD for clearing that up.. I was kinda confused about the whole thing
      Originally posted by bduff54
      there is no way i would do that, especially to someone i consider a buddy. i see the winks but i don't know that they were genuine.

I have aquestion for you BDuff-

If you knew it wasn't Big Doug, yet you are a moderator with the power to remove false statements like that, why didn't you "Step up" and protect your fellow Canadian?

Sure you weren't the one who was commiting the crime, but you watched, stood by and didn't step in while you had the authority.
      With Buddies like you, why would BigDoug need enemies?

That stinks.

Comment

• bduff54
        • Jul 2002

actually Billy, if you look at that thread you will see that i never posted on it. I never even saw that thread until he pointed it out to me.

Comment

• Ð
          1-800-SAD-GOAT
          • Jul 2002

(biting satire alert, any resemblance to real persons, fictional or otherwise is purely coincidental)

To the contrary, duffer is pursuing an elaborate campaign to conceal, decieve and obfuscate the public.

Senior members of Buffalo Range intelligence (and I use that term loosely , verrrry loosley ) have met at least eight times since last month.

We also know that Buffalo Range is harboring a concealment, deception and obfuscation network, headed by a senior Range obfuscator, Duffer from his obfuscation base in Toronto.

Duffer was required to make a full declaration of his obfuscation programs; he has not done so. Duffer was required to fully cooperate in the disobfuscation of his regime; he has not done so.

Duffer was given a final chance to come clean by our esteemed ex-President, Bill; he is throwing that chance away.
          Instead, all he replies with is decetion, denials and further obfuscation the truth. He further obfuscates the issue by shameless aggrandizement of Mario Lemieux, who our intelligence sources say is also a seniour obfuscation operative, responsible for South West Pensylvania (oddly enough because he refuses to travel).

The game is over. All the world can rise to this moment. The online community can show that it is strong and confident and determined to keep the peace. The online community can renew its purpose and be a source of stability and security in the world. The members of BFZ can affirm that they are able and prepared to meet future challenges and other dangers.

And we can give the oppressed Buffalo Range people their chance to live in freedom and choose a better board.

Little Richard, through his henchmen like duffer has made the Buffalo Range into a prison, poison factory and a torture chamber for patriots and dissidents. Little Richard has the motive and the means and the recklessness and the hatred to threaten the online community . Little Richard will be stopped

Thank You

Comment

• BillC
            • Jul 2002

actually Billy, if you look at that thread you will see that i never posted on it. I never even saw that thread until he pointed it out to me.
            OK BDuff. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. A thread with over a hundred replies escapes a moderator's attention.

1) Now you do know about it

2) What are you going to do about it?

You know it's a falsehood. Are you going to sit idly by and allow the lie to perpetuate? Or are you going to moderate and delete the thread?

This will show us if you are really serious, or just full of ****.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

I'm really surprised Rudy hasn't stepped in and straightened all this out. He actually likes erasing posts and threads. He reallly feels the power looking at the super moderator screens.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

I don't beleive Rudy is a mod there. He quit well befor the split and deleted his account himself.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Jul 2002

This sir, you are mistaken.

Rudy got me banned.

Comment

• bduff54
                    • Jul 2002

i have no idea who rudy is. and i mr. Bill C i will definitely not listen to your demands. gimme a break man

Comment

• lordofgun
                      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Yeah, but Lemieux sucks, eh?

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• bduff54
                        • Jul 2002

lol, yes he sucks.

Comment

• BillC
                          • Jul 2002

i have no idea who rudy is. and i mr. Bill C i will definitely not listen to your demands. gimme a break man

1) So you know it's a lie

2) You are choosing to ignore it.

No demands made. It is just an indication of your choices and how you stand up for your supposed "buddies"

Give you a break. How about giving BigDoug a break? You have the power to correct an injustice and you refuse to wield it. It's like a cop watching a beating and you turn your back on it.

I'm not going to judge. Let the rest of the world be your judge.

Comment

• bduff54
                            • Jul 2002

"let the rest of the world be jour judge" you sound more like Bush than Bill C. Look man stick to hockey and leave the pathetic whining for someone else.

Comment

• BillC
                              • Jul 2002

actions speak louder than words-

Stick to moderating- you know more about that

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                                Legendary Zoner
                                • Jul 2002

I don't think he knows much about either.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Comment

Working...
                                X