• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

For Defensive End???????

NFL.com Rumor Mill Says:

The Palm Beach Post reports that defensive end Adewale Ogunleye did not report to a voluntary off-season conditioning program, further fueling his desire to be traded. He wants Miami to sign him to a long-term deal. The Bears have expressed an interest in him, and so have the Vikings. Teams have until April 16 to sign the restricted free agent to an offer sheet.

I hope TD goes after him. It would complete a MONSTER DEFENSE!

• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

No way! But I hope the Bears or Vikings take him away.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Re: For Defensive End???????

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
      NFL.com Rumor Mill Says:

The Palm Beach Post reports that defensive end Adewale Ogunleye did not report to a voluntary off-season conditioning program, further fueling his desire to be traded. He wants Miami to sign him to a long-term deal. The Bears have expressed an interest in him, and so have the Vikings. Teams have until April 16 to sign the restricted free agent to an offer sheet.

I hope TD goes after him. It would complete a MONSTER DEFENSE!

It woudl be a dumb move gettign him would cost a 1st rounder an da 3rd no ****ing way.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Re: Re: For Defensive End???????

Originally posted by The Spaz

It woudl be a dumb move gettign him would cost a 1st rounder an da 3rd no ****ing way.
        Well if he become an unrestrcted FA after the 16th then only for a good price

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

He would cost us way too much. I'm beginning to think we should go with Kelsay, who has a great motor, a great attitude and should be bigger, stronger and wiser this season.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            He would cost us way too much. I'm beginning to think we should go with Kelsay, who has a great motor, a great attitude and should be bigger, stronger and wiser this season.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers

i agree..
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Lefty2985
                • Mar 2004

Give kelsey or denny a chance you guys say we need to draft a DE. Why give them a year. I've heard that people say give WR's another year to grow and prove so why not at the DE position. With are pick we should get so Oline or QB!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

I agree Jan, and I don't understand how or why people keep writing off our draft picks after their first year.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

I hope Ogun goes to another division and Wanny will turn the fins into the bears in his last year.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                      I hope Ogun goes to another division and Wanny will turn the fins into the bears in his last year.

:fabulous:

Comment

Working...
                      X