• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Which QB sounds full of themselves?

"They can talk all they want about Bledsoe competing with me, but we have the big No. 34 with the dreadlocks," Lucas said. "They can worry about me all week, and then when they get a dose of 34 down their throats, I think that's all going to change real quick."
    >>>
    "It would be hard for me to envision a situation where this one is not close in the fourth quarter," Bledsoe said. "I'm looking forward to it."
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

but we have the big No. 34 with the dreadlocks

Talk about over confident!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• 4thAndLong
      I'm Really 4 and Short
      • Sep 2002

Worry about Lucas?

Comment

• Bufftp
        Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

DB is wrong, it won't be close in the 4th.
        ......bills will be ahead.
        Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
        "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
        Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
        - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
        to be led by permanent ideals -
        that is what keeps a man patient
        when the world ignores him,
        and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• BillsMan80
          Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
          • Jul 2002

HA...Hint to Ray Lucas...YOU SUCK. You have done NOTHING in the NFL, let alone anywhere near 1/20th of what Drew Bledsoe has done. Keep your mouth shut.
          The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
          THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bufftp
            DB is wrong, it won't be close in the 4th.
            ......bills will be ahead.
            it's kind of hard to envision it, because it always is close. I think that's all he meant, but he still doesn't sound as cocky as Lucas does. I hope he sees it different in his dreams tonight, and his dreams come true tomorrow!

Comment

• BigDoug
              1-800-SAD-GOAT
              • Jul 2002

What was that about 3" - 4" down their throats?

Comment

• venis2k1
                Youboty can hope
                • Jul 2002

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                  • Jul 2002

I saw an interview last night on ESPN with Ray Lucas. He was mouthing off about how they could beat anyteam in the NFL if they play thier game...........even if they did not have thier starting QB. Ricky, and their 2 starting WR.

This guy sure is full of himself considering he has never accomplished a thing in the NFL.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

From Miami coach: "We're not changing anything for this game."
                    Good to know they don't have anything up their sleeve! Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Working...
                    X