I'm losing faith in TD!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

I'm losing faith in TD!!!!!

Why do you take the 4th best WR (Argueably) in a deep WR class when you can get the best pass rushing DE in the draft? TD is an arrogant and stupid a$$!!!! Don't get me wrong, I like Evans...but not over those players. Way too early for him to go...just a terrible pick in my eyes. Remember Troy Edwards...the fast WR that Pittsburgh needed a couple of years ago...that turned out well! TD is way overrated...
  • Fairway To Green
    • Jul 2002

TD is an A-hole! What a reach! I like evans too.................late in the first round. Another nail in TDs coffin

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
      TD is an A-hole! What a reach! I like evans too.................late in the first round. Another nail in TDs coffin

agreed...but then again, ill wait to see how evans plays before i hate the pick. right NOW, sure i do bc i think harris would have been better, but im not the professional
      the dude abides

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

well something must be wrong with Udeze he still isnt drafted.
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

I cannot stand how TD always seems to believe he is smarter than everybody else...as far as I know, he's never been proven correct. I'm officially on the "get TD the f*** out of here" bandwagon! He better have a plan to actually get the people we need to be better next year because this does not improve our team. Oh yeah, then he comes out in his press conference and says Evans doesn't have to contribute right away...are you freakin' kiddin' me?!?! First Mularkey, now this...it always seems he is trying to prove how much smarter he is than everybody else...it's making me sick!

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
            WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
            • Mar 2003

It's not just a "wait and see how Evans does this year" issue.

It's a "see how Harris, Wilfork, Udeze, etc. end up doing"

What happens next season when the Bills can't sign Big Pat and Adams is too old?

Now TD needs to somehow get...
            Grove in the 2nd, or if he's gone, a stud TE.
            Lavalais, DT in the 3rd,
            a project QB in the 4th.

What he'll do...
            reach for a QB in 2nd.
            Reach for a TE in the 4th
            Select a LB in the 4rd (and say it was a good value pick)
            and ignore the O-line again.
            Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• Billzz
              • Sep 2003

O-line wasn't ignored he filled a void thru FA. IMO a speed reciever was a greater need.

Comment

• don137
                • Jul 2002

I too am not happy with the pick. I just don't see where this team is going. TD is not planning ahead. We have Pat, Schoebel and Jennings that are FA's next year and we need a QB of the future. Try and fill one of those positions!!!! With a draft so deep at WR why take one in the first round?
                Since we did not get one of the top 3 why not get a instant impact player now to help as well as prepare for next year when they won't be able to sign Pat, Schoebel and Jennings...Very disappointing...

Comment

• don137
                  • Jul 2002

Wow...now we pick Losman. We are just going from bad to worse...Can the draft get any worse?

Comment

• don137
                    • Jul 2002

Wow...now we pick Losman. We are just going from bad to worse...Can the draft get any worse?
                    Last edited by don137; 04-24-2004, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

Wow...now we pick Losman. We are just going from bad to worse...Can the draft get any worse? Losman is probably the guy guy in the draft that I really dislike.
                      Last edited by don137; 04-24-2004, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by don137
                        I too am not happy with the pick. I just don't see where this team is going. TD is not planning ahead. We have Pat, Schoebel and Jennings that are FA's next year and we need a QB of the future. Try and fill one of those positions!!!! With a draft so deep at WR why take one in the first round?
                        Since we did not get one of the top 3 why not get a instant impact player now to help as well as prepare for next year when they won't be able to sign Pat, Schoebel and Jennings...Very disappointing...
                        Looks like he planned ahead w/ the Losman pick.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HenryRules
                          • Jul 2002

this draft is the perfect example of why NE wins championships and we don't make the playoffs.

Comment

• HenryRules
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billzz
                            O-line wasn't ignored he filled a void thru FA. IMO a speed reciever was a greater need.
                            OL has been a wash at FA. We cut RB and signed CV.

Comment

• BFL0BLZ
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                              I cannot stand how TD always seems to believe he is smarter than everybody else...as far as I know, he's never been proven correct. I'm officially on the "get TD the f*** out of here" bandwagon! He better have a plan to actually get the people we need to be better next year because this does not improve our team. Oh yeah, then he comes out in his press conference and says Evans doesn't have to contribute right away...are you freakin' kiddin' me?!?! First Mularkey, now this...it always seems he is trying to prove how much smarter he is than everybody else...it's making me sick!

I know what you mean...I'd rather have a GM that thinks he's dumber than anyone else

Comment

Working...
                              X