X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bled2Hen
    • Mar 2004

Wtf Are We Thinking!!!!

J.P LOSMAN, BETTER BE UNITAS, MONTANA, AND KELLY, ALL PACKED IN ONE! WE GAVE UP A 2ND AND A 5TH ROUND DRAFT CHOICES TO THE DALLAS COWBOYS AS WELL AS OUR 1ST ROUND PICK IN NEXT YEAR'S DRAFT! TD IS ACTING LIKE J.P IS THE BEST QB EVER! I WOULD HAVE TRADED OUR 2ND ROUND PICK TO GET HIM. OK I WOULD HAVE SOLD MY 5TH TOO, BUT OUR FIRST? GUYS THIS IS BADD. J.P FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND HAD A BETTER WORKOUT THAN ELI MANNING. I THINK THE GUY IS GOING TO BE A GREAT PLAYER, IN 2 YEARS OR SO. BUT I KNOW WE GAVE UP TOO MUCH FOR THIS GUY. I LIKE DREW, I'M A DREW SUPPORTER, I CAN ADMIT, HE WAS HORRIBLE LAST SEASON. I THINK WITH THE ADDITION OF EVENS, AND MOULDS ON THE OPPOSITE, ALSO THROW REED IN THERE AS WELL, WITH OUR RUNNING BACK DUO, AND OUR GREAT DEFENSE, I THINK DREW IS GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR! I WOULD'NT GIVE J.P A CHANCE TO PLAY QB FOR 2 YEARS, AT LEAST. BLEDSOE IS GOING TO HAVE A GREAT YEAR THIS YEAR, I JUST KNOW IT. THIS PICK BASICALLY SAID BYE BYE DREW. BECAUSE J.P WAS BASSICALLY A FIRST ROUND PICK TIMES 2, AND PLUS MORE. STUPID FUCCIN TRADE REALLY FUCCIN STUPID. TOM DONAHOE SHOULD BE FUCCIN FIRED! J.P IS GOOD, AND HE IS GOING TO BE OUR QB FOR THE FUTURE, BUT, WE GAVE UP WAY TOO MUCH FOR HIM. YOU KNOW WHAT TOO, I THINK HE WOULD HAVE DROPPED ALL THE WAY TO US! NOBODY NEEDED A QB, AND NOBODY HAS TAKEN ANY SINCE US. WE MADE A BAD MISTAKE, AND WE HAVE AN INSTANT STARTER IN EVENS, AND A QB, WHO CAN'T COME IN AND HELP THE TEAM UNTIL POSSIBLY NEXT YEAR, PENDING ON HOW DREW PLAYS. TO ME, THIS TRADE WAS HORRIBLE, AND MY JAW WAS LITERALLY DROPPED WHEN I HEARD TAGLIABUE GO UP TO THE PODIUM AND ANNOUNCE ALL THAT HAPPENED. IM STILL IN SHOCK, AND I'M A FUCCIN PISSED OFF BUFFALO BILLS FAN!
    D-Bled hands off to T-Hen Touchdown! Buffalo. They win again!!!
  • Fairway To Green
    • Jul 2002

If you expect people to read your posts kill the caps lock!

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jul 2003

I read it. Is it harder to read CAPITAL LETTERS FTG? :)

Comment

• Bled2Hen
        • Mar 2004

FORGET THE CAP LOCKS,,,,, IM TALKING ABOUT THE BILLS HERE!
        D-Bled hands off to T-Hen Touchdown! Buffalo. They win again!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Nope, can't read it.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Turf
            • Jul 2002

I can't read that ****.
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Philly Zoner
              • Jan 2004

I'm all for Bledsoe having a GREAT year, don't get me wrong, I like the guy. but that said, we have to draft assuming that he won't, and that's exactly what we did.

If Bledsoe has a great year, then we WIN...and the 1st round draft pick that we just traded away for Losman will be in the high 20's, early 30s--not that big a deal. If Bledsoe sucks it up, then we'll at least have an exciting prospect waiting to take over. I see this angle as a no lose situation

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• imbondz
                  Democrats are people too
                  • Jan 2003

I got to the 5th sentence
                  My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Demon
                    • Mar 2003

Donahoe is killing this team for NOW and is killing us for the future. I guess "rebuilding" mode is over since we are able to deal first round picks like it's nothing. Oh wait, we havn't made the playoffs in 3 years and probably won't next season.
                    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• matt
                      • Apr 2004

I dont get how you think we gave up 2 firsts, we used a first round pick on him. Whether we used it this year or next it was one first like everyone else. We gave up a second and fifth to use are next years first this year.
                      Are we Men or are we beasts, we are beasts and you have made us beasts, we are always left,right,left,right,left, READY! Front, and the end result is cold hard steel jab between the second and third rib and TWIST- AHHHH

Comment

• Demon
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by matt
                        I dont get how you think we gave up 2 firsts, we used a first round pick on him. Whether we used it this year or next it was one first like everyone else. We gave up a second and fifth to use are next years first this year.
                        We could have probably moved up in the 2nd round and picked Losman. I don't think i saw him being a first rounder on any mock draft.
                        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Demon
                          • Mar 2003

Besides, next years first we will have a 10-15 pick......... but i guess Losman is good enough. Riiiiight.
                          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• matt
                            • Apr 2004

Green Bay was going to take him at 25, atleast that is what the rumor was.
                            Are we Men or are we beasts, we are beasts and you have made us beasts, we are always left,right,left,right,left, READY! Front, and the end result is cold hard steel jab between the second and third rib and TWIST- AHHHH

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                              • Oct 2002

During the draft I heard that the Rams were looking at him..There were a couple teams that would have takin him as a #2..

Rams(Warner is probably gone)
                              Chiefs
                              Panthers(needed other Pos. more though)

I think it was a good move, No way were we going to get Big Ben.. Texans wanted there pick for the CB thay got.. Steelers wouldnt have traded with us because they wanted Big Ben as well.. Jacksonville might have, but then people would still complain about getting Evans to high.. Its a move that needed to be done to get a young QB n a Bills uniform..

Comment

Working...
                              X