X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
    Knee operation- and he's STILL the fastest WR in the draft- so what's the issue?
    Tonk seems to think short recievers are picked higher than those over 6'0 ft.

If it's not an issue why is everyone not satisfied with the pick, he fills the need for a speed reciever?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Im very satisfied with the pick
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
        Tonk seems to think short recievers are picked higher than those over 6'0 ft.

If it's not an issue why is everyone not satisfied with the pick, he fills the need for a speed reciever?

juice.. i have not implied that shorter receivers get picked higher than tall ones.. i have no idea where you are coming up with that..

i think it is pretty obvious what i am stating.. that size isnt an issue.. there are a LOT of great receivers in the league right now that are 6ft and under.. that is all my point is.

and i really dont care why people arent satisfied with the pick.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

but the main reason people are not satisfied is because they had their hearts set on a certain player and/or filling a certain position in a certain order.. and apprently TD didnt get thier input before making the picks today.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
            you put harrison in there and put a ? mark next to him.. i didnt get it, juice.
            Are you sure about his height??? Maybe he is 6'0 and VT math department teaches courses in Spanglish. :smileyface:

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

Marvin Harrison #88
              Height: 6-0
              Weight: 175
              Born: 08/25/1972
              College: Syracuse
              NFL Experience: 9

from nfl.com

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                Marvin Harrison #88
                Weight: 175
                Born: 08/25/1972
                College: Syracuse
                NFL Experience: 9

from nfl.com
                How about Tory Holt... VT math department is gonna have to pick it up if you guys want to be a part of the ACC.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Do you make it a plan daily to push the TOS and try and get banned or is it just a natural thing for you?
                  COMING SOON...

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                    How about Tory Holt... VT math department is gonna have to pick it up if you guys want to be a part of the ACC.
                    Torry Holt #81
                    Weight: 190
                    Born: 06/05/1976
                    College: NorthCarolinaState
                    NFL Experience: 6

do you not know how to go to NFL.COM and look for you self, you invilid..

i said 6ft and under.. if they are on that list.. they are 6ft or under..

christ.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

and why the hell do you talk to me about VT and the ACC.. i dont give a ****.. as i have stated numerous times..

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Juice-

Please list the heights and speeds of the 1st round corners in this draft- Is Lee Evans at a disadvantage???

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                          Juice-

Please list the heights and speeds of the 1st round corners in this draft- Is Lee Evans at a disadvantage???

he cant even spit out a comprehendable sentence... you expect him to do some research now??

right.

Comment

• juice
                            • Aug 2003

6'0 isn't short for a reciever.. but under 6'0 is considered short.. My point is that recievers under 6'0 tend not to get picked top 10.

Does it mean they wont be successful.. no but the question still comes up as to if the height will be an issue.

I wonder why Roy Williams wasn't there at pick 13 he ran about the same time as Evans.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

DeAngelo Hall, Virginia Tech University, 5-11
                              Dunta Robinson, University of South Carolina, 6-0
                              Ahmad Carroll, University of Arkansas, 5-11
                              Keiwan Ratliff, University of Florida, 5-10
                              Ricardo Colclough, Tusculum University, 6-0
                              Nathan Vasher, University of Texas, 5-11
                              Keith Smith, McNeese State, 6-0
                              Derrick Strait, University of Oklahoma, 5-11
                              Will Poole, University of Southern Cal, 6-0

The guys on this list are his size, or at most, about the height of my avatar taller than Evans....and only one of the guys on this list match Evan's speed.

Please discuss a rational reason why Evans is at a disadvantage to these guys.....

Comment

• DraftBoy
                                Administrator
                                • Jul 2002

2 friggin inches and your *****ing? Jesus christ somebody change this kids diaper.

Williams rand a full tenth of a second behind Evans, plus didnt have a knee issue, or a marijuana charge. Genious
                                COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
                                X