• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hermanator21
    Bleed Red, White, and Blue
    • Mar 2004

Joe Johnson to be cut???

I just read on FFMastermind that he will be cut in June....and if he does, I think I would rather have him then McKenzie.
  • B-DON
    hi
    • Mar 2004

pass, we need to develop kelsay first

Comment

• smack541
      • Apr 2003

I would take a chance on him if he came cheap and with a one or two year deal. The guy has proven he can play.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT PICK UP JOE JOHNSON!!!

He's a major bust for the Packers. I've been hearing all about what a loser he is here in Wisconsin for the past year (or 2?).

NO THANK YOU.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

He's also been busted for DUI last year, then denied it happened, then apologized to the media, still denying it nonetheless.

He's done NOTHING for the Pack. Plus he's had major injuries, hasn't played more then a few games last season.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

He passes the physical, deemed 110%, and will sign for the min, Id take a shot at him
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Bmax
              • Aug 2003

The question you have to ask is will this guy make our team better ?.. And if he is healthy i would say yes.....But first things first...

1. resign jennings
              2. resign clements
              3. resign schobel

In this order....

We have to be on the lookout for a player who might just be able to give a spark to get us over the top ......

Bmax

Comment

• Hermanator21
                • Mar 2004

I agree Bmax..I would say 1)Schobel 2) Jennings and I doubt Clements would sign a new contract this early and I would say sign Big Pat then go after Joe if healthy.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

OMM is there and heard the reports firsthand locally...I'll take his word for it. No to Joe Johnson.
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Hermanator21
                    • Mar 2004

I really don't care eitherway about Johnson , but if you had the choice between Mckenzie or Johnson who would you rather have, and ofcourse it depends on how much $$ he wants but if he comes cheap I think I would rather have Johnson.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                      He passes the physical, deemed 110%, and will sign for the min, Id take a shot at him
                      NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GUY IS A HEAD CASE!!!! NO PRODUCTION!!! LAZY!!!!! ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The_Philster
                      OMM is there and heard the reports firsthand locally...I'll take his word for it. No to Joe Johnson.
                      Yeah seriously listen to Phil. I have not heard a single Packer fan having ANYTHING good to say about Joe Johnson!!!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                        He's also been busted for DUI last year, then denied it happened, then apologized to the media, still denying it nonetheless.
                        It was POT, not alcohol.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                          Yeah seriously listen to Phil. I have not heard a single Packer fan having ANYTHING good to say about Joe Johnson!!!
                          The whole thing is not so much the Packer fans, but the local media around Green Bay. National media almost never gets the whole story because they're only on the scene a few times a week during the season and intermittenly in the offseason. The local media gets a more accurate story because they are always on the scene.
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                          X