• Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

both
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
      Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pmacla
      Hey Freeman are you moving out her to the great city of Los Angeles?????
      I will find that out on May 21st. I lived out there last summer doing internships. Best city in America minus the smog and insane alcohol prices at bars.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
        • Aug 2003

If you lived in Buffalo like I did during the Steel Plant era and Color Corp era the air out here is a breath of fresh air it has been blazing hot out here the last few days and the ladies are taking it off :)

Comment

• Bill Brasky
          • Jan 2004

I am from about an hour south of buffalo... yeah I heard it was 102 out there yesterday... I just hope I get this job so I can get back out there, I miss it so much.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
            • Aug 2003

What do you do??/ what Industry are you looking to get into?? Maybe I could steer you in the right direction if you need help

Comment

• L.A. Playa
              • Aug 2003

email me if you want at pmacdougall@sbcglobal.net and let me know iv'e been out here for 5 years and love it and I work in the entertainment industry on the business side of things so I might know or could find out of any openings

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                • Jan 2004

well i'm about to graduate from school in a few weeks and i'm getting into tv production/post production. i have a few options but they are bottom of the totum pole jobs and i wouldnt be able to survive in LA on the salary i'd be getting.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                  • Aug 2003

the key to living in LA is to start at the bottom and work hard and also get a roommate or 2 a good place to start is roommates.com if you don't know anyone out here or no one is coming with you and don't get caught up in the keeping up with the next person in debt to be cool

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                    • Jan 2004

well the guy that can get me a job is the guy i'd be living with but the other problem is the work he can get me is PAing for Nickelodeon only for about 6 months. I'm really hoping he gets me the job that way I can get out there have some work for a while and try to find something else at the same time... the job market just blows right now... i've been sending my resume to places/jobs I don't even want to do because I'm getting desperate. I also do alot of radio stuff (on-air and behind the scenes) but I haven't found crap out in LA for that kind of stuff.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                      • Aug 2003

if you have a dependable car, you can find semi affordable apts if you budget well and depending on your ethnicity there are a number of areas you can live in (example if you are white you dont wanna live in Compton, East LA, Watts, not being stereotypical just easier to live in a more mixed area )

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                        • Jan 2004

yeah, that'd be awesome if you knew of anything or could find anything... I would appreciate it. basically I'm just trying to find SOMETHING pertaining to television/radio/entertainment since that's what I went to school for but I keep hitting dead ends.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                          • Aug 2003

Once you get out here just make connections in LA its not what you know its who you know and alot of east coast people havea better woork ethic than natives of So Cal and do very well if it is your dream go for it do what you have to to make it work and you will be fine I didnt have a job when I moved out here and am doing pretty good for myself right now not where I want to eventually be but I am happy ( and just think when Ralphy dies the Bills will be out here ) Just kidding Buffalonians Just Kidding

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                            • Mar 2004

Kordell Stewart - CFL
                            Kerry Collins - Rehab
                            Kurt Warner - Church/Marriage councelling
                            Vinnie Testeverde - retirement home

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                              • Jan 2004

my father is a mechanic so vehicles are no problem... when I went out last summer I drove from new york to LA and back... it was sweet. I never even had the guts to go south of the 105 except for when I went down to San Diego... I had no need/desire to hit up south central... I lived in Burbank on Barham Blvd. right in between the 101 ramp and Warner Bros.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                                • Aug 2003

Nice area I live near Sony Studios near Culver City so I am familar withh all So Cal South Central and watts is not as bad as potrayed but you just gotta watch your back as with any area in So Cal

Comment

Working...
                                X