Mularkey looks for offensive fixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShadowHawk7
    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
    • Mar 2003

Chris Watson may be too farfetched, but yea, while Thomas had a fairly promising rookie year as well (But not as good as McGee.) he mostly disappeared this season, but was not a liability for a 4th corner.
    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
    -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

The Jets got younger at linebacker and picked up a promising young receiver in McCareins. I read at least one article that suggested the acquizition of Barrett as a CB was probably not going to turn out to be a plus for the Jets. The Jets are hopeful that Robertson will blossom in his second year at DT, but he's no more of a sure thing for the Jets than Kelsay is for Buffalo (at DE).
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• B-DON
        hi
        • Mar 2004

im not sticking up for the jets but wasnt robertson a top 5 pick while kelsey was a secind rounder

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by B-DON
          im not sticking up for the jets but wasnt robertson a top 5 pick while kelsey was a secind rounder
          Yes and neither did squat. I will say that Robertson probably had double the playing time as well.

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride

The defense was on the field WAAAY too much last year. And playing catch up. With us being behind, the opposition wont throw as much, which equates to less opportunities for sacks.

I agree Pride...In many games the defense looked tired late in the game and couldn't stop the other team to force them to punt. If Buffalo's offense can stay on the field more with better play calling due to the change in the coaching staff and more weapons I think the offense will be on the field more and the defense will be more fresh resulting in more bigger plays and making the critcal stops on 3rd down.

Comment

• B-DON
              hi
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by The Spaz
              Yes and neither did squat. I will say that Robertson probably had double the playing time as well.
              so you would take kelsay over robertson? no way

Comment

Working...
              X