X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Double Session for Bills

Just two days into training camp, the Buffalo Bills are making progress. So much so that head coach Mike Mularkey has cut so far cut short all three practices.
    "You have a system where everybody knows what they're doing and they're on the same page," explained quarterback Drew Bledsoe. "You have guys that are highly motivated going about their business on the practice field. I'm seeing things that will allow us to have a better chance of being successful."
    ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Aero II
    RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
    • Jul 2002

I think that It's great that the team looks like they are on the same page and that the practices are very efficient, however, I remember how Montana and Clark would mention that Walsh would have them run the same high pass to the corner of the endzone over and over and over again, just incase it ever came up in a game. Parcells will run specific basic things over and over until it became mundane and boring. These are the things that prepare teams for those situations in when the games count. I just hope that the team is prepared for those moments when the spectacular play should seem routine to them. I hope that cutting practice short isn't cutting this team short.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jul 2003

Yeah, i would rather see them do it a million times. They had good practices last year and stunk up the field in 14 games. 2 hours a day isnt exactly a job! Make them work MM!

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

This all sounds good but make sure not to cut the practices too short. Our guys need work. But, I am glad to see Evans is doing nicely......Can't believe about Big Mike though....

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
        X