X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

My view on the O

I think the D will continue to be smothering. And get some turnovers for a change.

I think the O will struggle a bit, but the D will help tremendously by getting favorable field position. I think the O has enough to get it done.

Get used to it the term "win ugly" cause that's what I see us doing.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
    I think the D will continue to be smothering. And get some turnovers for a change.

I think the O will struggle a bit, but the D will help tremendously by getting favorable field position. I think the O has enough to get it done.

Get used to it the term "win ugly" cause that's what I see us doing.
    after 4 trips to the SB and not winning all I want to do is win...ugly, pretty, blowout...does not matter.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
      after 4 trips to the SB and not winning all I want to do is win...ugly, pretty, blowout...does not matter.
      Yep. In the end, a win is a win.

Comment

• Big M
        • Jan 2004

I hold those same beliefs. Until we firmly establish who our 5 starting Offensive Lineman are, little will change and the results will be disappointing. Bills need to establish a consistent running game for everything else to fall in place.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

While the O line is struggling, I see it getting better. Williams should be coming around, and McNally still has time to build some cohesiveness.

But even if we don't end up with a first rate O line, I think better coaching, a commitment to the run, and an improved and healthy receiving corps will make our O considerably better than last year.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
          X