Thread: Aiken, Coleman ,Shaw

Thanks
    Thanked 11,485 Times in 7,099 Posts
    Power to Give Rep

Aiken, Coleman ,Shaw

I would like to see them play against our opponents no. 1 D's to see where they are at for the rest of the preseason games. This also lessens the risk of our starters from getting injured.

Aiken has so much potential but Coleman has outplayed him and has been impressive at camp. Shaw won't get any better but is solid for depth. If Aiken and Coleman show that they can play just as well as Shaw, Shaw becomes expendable.

Exhausted of Losing BillsRockSOMUCH's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    The huge battle for #4 WR!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I like Aiken. I hope he is the guy out of that 3.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    I don't think the starters will play enough tomorrow evening to make that practical. I could see them doing that in the third preseason game when the first team usually plays a lot more, as much as a half. There would be a lot more chance to mix in players.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down. ShadowHawk7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by justasportsfan
    I would like to see them play against our opponents no. 1 D's to see where they are at for the rest of the preseason games. This also lessens the risk of our starters from getting injured.

Aiken has so much potential but Coleman has outplayed him and has been impressive at camp. Shaw won't get any better but is solid for depth. If Aiken and Coleman show that they can play just as well as Shaw, Shaw becomes expendable.
    That's a very good idea Justa. I also agree, if Coleman, and/or Aiken can show Shaw up, Shaw will be the odd man out. Personally, I'm rooting for Coleman, because he excelled in the 03 preseason, and show flashes, when given the chance in the regular season. I also like Aiken too, but he has something to prove to me. If neither of these options prove viable, Shaw might as well be the best #4 WR in the NFL.
    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
    -Vince Lombardi