What's this I hear about McGahee wanting out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by BAM
    Total bull****. If you believe this, you are a complete moron.
    Calm yourself. BZ 2.0 hasn't even been up a day yet and you are already attacking posters.

Not saying I believe this specific instance per se, but my opinion on an impending RB controversy still stands.

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

Mine still stands too. Complete morons

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
        Calm yourself. BZ 2.0 hasn't even been up a day yet and you are already attacking posters.

Not saying I believe this specific instance per se, but my opinion on an impending RB controversy still stands.
        If you bleieve it you may be slightly ******ed.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
          If you bleieve it you may be slightly ******ed.

Much better...hehe.
          Last edited by Mr. Cynical; 08-20-2004, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

Untill McGahee or Henry are quoted or shown on TV/Radio saying these things, I will regard them as total BS. Kinda like the "Feud" between Ray Lewis and Terrell Owens

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by BAM
              Untill McGahee or Henry are quoted or shown on TV/Radio saying these things, I will regard them as total BS. Kinda like the "Feud" between Ray Lewis and Terrell Owens
              Never seen WM, but TH has been quoted saying these things.

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

Obviously, somebody said something. Who that person is and how credible, we don't know. I think either scenario (true or BS) is equally believable.
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Philagape
                  Obviously, somebody said something. Who that person is and how credible, we don't know. I think either scenario (true or BS) is equally believable.

Comment

• BAM
                    • Sep 2003

You're right Phil, It's too hard to say without actually hearing them first hand. They need to just get both of them together on national TV to explain how they are both feeling, so everyone will STFU.

Comment

• Charlieguide
                      Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
                      • Feb 2004

Bills front office is saying this is totally bogus. It sounds to me like one of two things:

1) The author wanted to stir the pot, and so released a contrived story complete with "unnamed" sources.

2) WM's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, "let it slip" in order to gain leverage for his client, with or without WM's permission.

Neither scenario would surprise me in the least; the media has become a forum for the self-serving rather than a free-flowing source of factual information.
                      The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

• Philagape
                        WIN NOW
                        • Jul 2002

I'm leaning toward the agent theory myself. Agents are the scum of the earth.

or here's a stupid wacky theory: It was Travis Henry!!
                        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• BAM
                          • Sep 2003

The Bills say they have spoken to McGahee and he told them he has never said that and he doesn't know anything about it.

McGahee's agent is not commenting leading to speculation that the report may be coming out of South Florida.

I'm gonna go with that theory too, untill Willis is quoted as saying he wants traded. Stupid agents

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

I wish we could just keep BOTH of them, just like we should have (IMO) kept the Price/Moulds duo. Boy, we'd sure be a team to be reckoned with if we have both duos!
                            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

why did NO ONE say a single thing about steven davis and deshawn foster last year when they were in the same situation?
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Marvelous
                                • Feb 2004

I wish Travis & McGahee would do a interview together & silence the boosting media.

-We should give Henry a fat new contract that he deserves and keep them both with TD explaining to Henry that we could be unstoppable with both of you..
                                Henry is just not that bright

-I'm willing to bet that McGahee loves our organization as we have taken great care of him and have been very patient with him...
                                GO BILLS!!! NE
                                Magical Trevor

Comment

Working...
                                X