• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shotgun
    stop smokeing for your own health
    • May 2004

espn football 2005

i don;t know what u guys think but jp is fast in this game and i think he is faster them vick!!! what do u guys think!!!

gun
  • BillsNick
    • Jul 2003

I traded Drew, and used JP, and he had about 1500 yards rushing and I won the superbowl. He's fast.

Comment

• That Guy
      • Apr 2004

Well I think he's like a 67 (not sure) speed in Madden... so there's a big difference between the two games.

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

ESPN sucks. Play Madden, it is much better.

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• I'm A Believer!
          • Aug 2004

I have both games, and have had every Madden game since....I think 97.

The ESPN game is better. This year. Not in previous years, but this year it is a better game. The Hit Stick is lame and gimmicky. Madden's commentary is too repetitive. The graphics are little improved over last year.

I tried to play realistically and only played Losman in garbage time, but he was solid. Erratic accuracy at times, and had quite a few passes knocked down at the line.

Bledsoe was not spectacular either, I concentrated heavily on short dump off passes and the run game....ran to set up the occasional deep pass. Was effective overall.
          If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
          --Lou Holtz, College football coach
          --------------------------------------------------
          Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
          --Joe Theismann

Comment

Working...
          X