According to Paul Hamilton - - Troy Vincent is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
    I agree. There are some major homers here that think no Bill can do any wrong.
    He was watching to keep him in bounds and couldn't tell he had a red shirt on??? Come on. Why even go near the guy that far downfield during practice??

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
      can you say Jeff Morison BILLS beat reporter he's more accurate on what's happening in Training camp than Paul Hamilton. I'm glad Howard still has him on and that he didn't leave when WNSA went off the air. Hamilton is full of it and he does a terrible job with the SABRES also WGR stinks and that should've been the station that went off the air NOT WNSA.
      Exactly I'll wait and hear what Morrison says. If he backs up Hamiltons story then fine but if not there is no ****ing story.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
        can you say Jeff Morison BILLS beat reporter he's more accurate on what's happening in Training camp than Paul Hamilton. I'm glad Howard still has him on and that he didn't leave when WNSA went off the air. Hamilton is full of it and he does a terrible job with the SABRES also WGR stinks and that should've been the station that went off the air NOT WNSA.
        Morrison is so good that he has bounced around Buffalo airwaves for almost 20 years with no permanent gig...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
          Morrison is so good that he has bounced around Buffalo airwaves for almost 20 years with no permanent gig...
          Has he ever reported bad information?

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

over 20 years?? I am sure he has been inaccurate at least once or he would have had a permanent job in this town.

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
              Has he ever reported bad information?
              think about it this way...he used to be WGR...they gave a woman caller a permenant spot rather than hire him!

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

over 20 years?? I am sure he has been inaccurate at least once or he would have had a permanent job in this town.
                It a hell of a lot better than Hamilton's record that's for sure.

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

think about it this way...he used to be WGR...they gave a woman caller a permenant spot rather than hire him!
                  I guarantee it was about going crazy about stories which is what Hamilton is doing.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

It a hell of a lot better than Hamilton's record that's for sure.
                    see above

Originally posted by ebenezer

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

I guarantee it was about going crazy about stories which is what Hamilton is doing.
                      did you ever hear her (Ann Burke)? again, they gave a caller a radio gig over somebody who worked there.

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

see above
                        I can give 2 ****s it's about creditability at this point and I would rather have that.

Comment

• madness23
                          • Apr 2003

Why is Vincent getting all the blame? If JP has a red shirt and sees a defender coming, why did he turn up field instead of going out of bounds? Is it somehow gratifying to gain extra yards when you know you can't be hit? I think JP thought he was playing flag football.

While the stories are getting straightened out, I'm going to go on the field with a red jersey, point my finger a 1/2 inch from TKO's face and dance while repeating "I'm not touching you!" Over and over again.
                          Last edited by madness; 08-25-2004, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

I can give 2 ****s it's about creditability at this point and I would rather have that.
                            that's just my point...they thought a woman caller had more credibility than a guy already working with them...

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

that's just my point...they thought a woman caller had more credibility than a guy already working with them...
                              Yeah sure you call them for that information...

Comment

• Ebenezer
                                Give me a minute...
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness23
                                Why is Vincent getting all the blame? If JP has a red shirt and sees a defender coming, why did he turn up field instead of going out of bounds? Is it somehow gratifying to gain extra yards when you know you can't be hit? I think JP thought he was playing flag football.
                                According to Mularkey, he was not going out of bounds...in fact the coach said he was "letting up on the play"...doesn't sound like he was going after extra yards...

Comment

Working...
                                X