• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Saints' Carter reinstated by NFL

New Orleans Saints cornerback Dale Carter has been reinstated by the NFL on Monday.

Carter is eligible to participate in all team activities, and the Saints will be granted a roster exemption until he is moved from the reserve/suspended list to the active roster.

The ten-year veteran was suspended by the NFL on July 17 for violating the League's Substance Abuse Policy, and was eligible for reinstatement by commissioner Paul Tagliabue.

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

How will this affect former Bills CB Ken Irvin, who's been playing well in Carter's absence.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Cntrygal
      • Jul 2002

I'm not sure phil... but if I can find something I'll post it.
      (I've been busy at work this week )
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

It means he will be playing on an even better team. These guys are dangerous.

Comment

• Cntrygal
          • Jul 2002

It may have taken five violations, but New Orleans Saints cornerback Dale Carter said he's finally learned his lesson.

"I'd be sitting here lying if I said it was not a battle,'' Carter said. "Life is an everyday battle. I've just got to do the right things. If I do the right things each day, each month, each year, it will get easier.''

It may have taken five violations, but New Orleans Saints cornerback Dale Carter said he's finally learned his lesson.

Comment

Working...
          X