Thread: Fins get a break - Titans lose kicker

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Fins get a break - Titans lose kicker

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...len&id=1877121

He, like Christie, had an injury after 53 cut down but before season started so is going on IR. Maybe they get an injury settlement with him and bring him back later in year if whomever they pick up can not handle job. Kickers have been been kicked around this league like footballs.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Nedney used to play for the Dolphins and he was the worst kicker i have ever seen. I wish this guy wasnt hurt

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad528
    Nedney used to play for the Dolphins and he was the worst kicker i have ever seen. I wish this guy wasnt hurt
    Oy, I remember Joe Nedney on my beloved Dolphins. He was god awful. He went to the Raiders and was equally pooey as he was with Miami. Then, he went to the Titans and seemed to turn it around. He injured himself in the first game last year and was out for the season as well. Hentrich kicked three fields golas and kicke doff. I imagine he will do the same for the season opener and then Tennesee will sign a new kicker before the second week.

Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad Marino13Phins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Samphin1
    Oy, I remember Joe Nedney on my beloved Dolphins. He was god awful. He went to the Raiders and was equally pooey as he was with Miami. Then, he went to the Titans and seemed to turn it around. He injured himself in the first game last year and was out for the season as well. Hentrich kicked three fields golas and kicke doff. I imagine he will do the same for the season opener and then Tennesee will sign a new kicker before the second week.
    Yea I remember him as well, the guy was god awful. He missed extra points like it was his job.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Sorry I thought it was a break for you and your team

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Nedney has always been a terrible kicker. When he goes down, it's addition by subtraction.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    They are going to sign Gary Anderson for short kicks, and they have Henrich for longer ones. Remember, Nedney was hurt last year as well.

I think any break this might be for Miami is offset by the loss of Bowens to a back injury.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    They'll be fine. Maybe they'll use this as a rallying cry and really take it to the Dolphins. LOL
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerJ
    They'll be fine. Maybe they'll use this as a rallying cry and really take it to the Dolphins. LOL
    Everybody loves the kicker.