• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Mort chat

Mort Chat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason-San Francisco: hi Mort: What's wrong with the Bills? Why Bledsoe has underperformed? I was hoping they'll improve this year with Coach Mularkey.

Chris Mortensen: (11:33 AM ET ) yeah, 0-2 is a disappointment and they could be 2-0. I do know that Eric Moulds and Travis Henry have been a disappointment, too. Bledsoe's lack of mobility bothers me some. Then again, I was talking to a head coach last night who said he wished he had Bledsoe and "all that talent" in Buffalo. I think Mike Mularkey will get his team going. I really do.

J (Saskatoon, Canada): What's shakin' Mort! Speaking of Bledsoe... Why does everyone give him such a benefit of the doubt? He has "underperformed" for the better part of three years yet he still gets started all the time. I just dont get what people see in him.

Chris Mortensen: (11:36 AM ET ) He deservedly went to the Pro Bowl a couple of years ago. But let's see how he's doing by midseason. At least the Bills have protected themselves by drafting JP Losman, who should be an impact QB one day.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • JayWood
    The Professor
    • Jul 2002

"One Day"....blah blah blah I am getting very tired of hearing this. When will "One Day" turn into TODAY!!!!
    When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• carybillsfan
      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by JayWood
      "One Day"....blah blah blah I am getting very tired of hearing this. When will "One Day" turn into TODAY!!!!
      I agree, and to answer the question...never!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JayWood
        he did have an impact. Too bad it broke his leg.

One step at a time people. Right crutch first, left leg second.......
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

This Offense is doomed because we have NO Lineman, Thats why neither the Run nor Pass game are working.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
          X