X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFanCupp38
    • Mar 2004

Im sick of the Bledsoe bashing!!!

You people have got to be kidding me... you call ur self bills fans... i admit i was a little spoiled growing up when we went to 4 superbowls in a row but i have stuck by them not saying one bad thing about them. Im with them through thick and thin and if Mularkey says that Bledsoes the man well that means he is, if he wasnt then one of you low lifes would be coach now wouldnt you... but your not so that means Mularkeys in charge and your not gonna find a better QB on the roster than Drew him self. Bench Drew Bledsoe??? yeah then who are you gonna put out there, the towel boy? Trust me shane matthews isnt better than Bledsoe because if he was wouldnt he be starting on a team instead of playing golf in florida when the bills called him because 2 of are QB's went down. boy oh boy, i cant help but laugh when i see "Bledsoe should step aside and retire and the Bills should put matthews in". Just read that and tell me you cant help but laugh.
    Jeremy Cupp
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

You know what I'm sick of? Fans like you that keep trying to tell us we're not ture fans if we tell the truth about Bledsoe.
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

Bledsoe ****ing sucks. Go stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
        Bledsoe ****ing sucks. Go stick that in your pipe and smoke it!
        then pass it to me.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

Here here!

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
            • May 2003

Well you better start getting used to it, at least until next season.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
              Here here!
              thanks... WTF? Basic Menthol?
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• gr8fuldad13
                • Sep 2003

there is not a quarterback on this team, hurt or not that is better than bledsoe. that is a fact, simple fact.i'd like to know why everyone takes the easy way out and blames drew, for not having any blocking for one, or anyone's help in catching balls that clearly should be caught. travis doesn't look to be all in helping this team out much, yet you stick by him. sure, he gains 1,500 yds at will, is anyone counting fumbles yet ?? or dropped passes.
                this is not nearly all drew's fault........................it's a team effort, stick with them if you're a fan !!!!!!

Comment

• FTG
                  • Aug 2004

You know what I do when I don't like something?

I STOP DOING IT!

Don't read the threads if you're so sick of "Bledsoe Bashing"

Otherwise defend him all you want. Just cut the "you call yourselves Bills fans" ****. That's stupid!

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFanCupp38
                    You people have got to be kidding me... you call ur self bills fans... i admit i was a little spoiled growing up when we went to 4 superbowls in a row but i have stuck by them not saying one bad thing about them. Im with them through thick and thin and if Mularkey says that Bledsoes the man well that means he is, if he wasnt then one of you low lifes would be coach now wouldnt you... but your not so that means Mularkeys in charge and your not gonna find a better QB on the roster than Drew him self. Bench Drew Bledsoe??? yeah then who are you gonna put out there, the towel boy? Trust me shane matthews isnt better than Bledsoe because if he was wouldnt he be starting on a team instead of playing golf in florida when the bills called him because 2 of are QB's went down. boy oh boy, i cant help but laugh when i see "Bledsoe should step aside and retire and the Bills should put matthews in". Just read that and tell me you cant help but laugh.
                    great post..

just kidding.. your posts sucks.. like bledsoe sucks.. like our oline sucks.. like being 0-2 sucks.
                    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• FTG
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by gr8fuldad13
                      it's a team effort, stick with them if you're a fan !!!!!!
                      I'm a fan and always will be. Does not mean I have to be happy and never crtisize crap play. If you wanna do that good for you.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                        H to the 12:20
                        • Jul 2002

Bro, many of us on this board go back a lot further than the 4 SB teams. We've seen a lot of crap football as Bills fans and we're all entitled to spout off some disappointing truths if we feel the need. The fact of the matter is that since midway through the 2002 season (minus the first 2 games of last year) Bledsoe has been absolutely horrible at his worst, and merely below average at his best. I have give Drew the benefit of the doubt until this week, but no more. Now, I'm not calling for Matthews either. But unless this season turns around in a hurry, Losman should be in there when he returns to full health. It will only benefit the team next year if he gets the game experience and the reps in practice. I used to believe that Drew could do it if...but now I say he's wash up until he proves otherwise.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFanCupp38
                          Stick with Bush too....our stocks are going to bounce back in no time.
                          My Band
                          daveviterna.com

Comment

• mchurchfie
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8fuldad13
                            there is not a quarterback on this team, hurt or not that is better than bledsoe. that is a fact, simple fact.i'd like to know why everyone takes the easy way out and blames drew
                            Just because there aren't any better QBs on the team doesn't mean that it still isn't his fault. Bledsoe isn't getting it done, period. BTW, try a little Mydol, it'll have to ease the cramps and put you in a clearer frame of mind.
                            My Band
                            daveviterna.com

Comment

• danny4804
                              AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by mchurchfie
                              Stick with Bush too....our stocks are going to bounce back in no time.

Comment

Working...
                              X