X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Brady Will Expose Wire

How long will it take for Brady to get Coy to regress back to his LB mentality and bite on a PA Pass Deep?

BB has already VOICED his opinion of Clements as being SUSPECT on deep balls, so it only makes sense to test that side of the field EARLY and OFTEN.

I think the Pats will attempt to Establish the run early along with the short pass game in order to get our Safties to tighten up to defend that SHORT GAME that Brady runs so efficiently. Once their people in the Coaches Booth think that we are CHEATING UP with our Safties into Run and Short Passing Lanes, they will try to attack deep against our weakpoint in the Defensive Secondary.

Belichick, Weis and Brady are probably the top offensive trio in the League at exposing Defensive Secondary Weakpoints in that they have Won 2 SuperBowls in in the past three years without a STANDOUT Running attack.

Now that they have that Balanced Run game to compliment Brady Ball, How Well will our Defensive Lineman and Backers deal with their QUICK STRIKE offense.. and will our Safties be able to Read and Recognize Run/Pass situations well enough to be a factor in both the SHORT and LONG GAME.

Wire seems to play the Run Game well enough when he isn't Over-Running the play, which is what I think BB is counting on.. Coy reverting back to that LBer play and forgetting his coverage responsibilities or not being in position to react to PA passes.

Overagressive Play by our Safties will leave our corners exposed in One-on-One situations which proves deadly with the accuracy of Brady and his Knowledge of the Bills coverage schemes.
    Last edited by juice; 09-29-2004, 11:47 AM.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • Dr. Optimist, SB
    Veteran Zoner
    • Aug 2004

Brady can throw deep????????

LOL

Comment

• FlyingElvis
      • Aug 2004

Pretty decent analysis from juice. The thing is though, you have no idea what the Pats will do on Sunday. They will find a weakness and attempt to exploit it. Nothing they do is by the book.

I'm anxious to see what the Bills try to do on offense. They better bring something thats not on film to catch the Pats offguard. The key for the Bills will be whether they can get 4 and 5 yards running the ball on first down. And consistently.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FlyingElvis

I'm anxious to see what the Bills try to do on offense. They better bring something thats not on film to catch the Pats offguard. The key for the Bills will be whether they can get 4 and 5 yards running the ball on first down. And consistently.
        Drew rushing for 100 yds. HA! Try to find that in any film
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• FlyingElvis
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          Drew rushing for 100 yds. HA! Try to find that in any film
          Good one.

Maybe Drew can call upon the gods to create some kind of bullet time Matrix style slow motion for the other 21 guys on the field.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Have Henry throw the ball...wait, stupid Gilbride already tried that.

Comment

• Dr. Optimist, SB
              Veteran Zoner
              • Aug 2004

They will find a weakness and attempt to exploit it. Nothing they do is by the book.

ohhhhhhhhh i am so scared! the Patsies are are like the taliban....when will they strike?????????? i dont know...but they will..........GIVE IT A REST OSAMA BIN BRADY!

F! the Pats!

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

The thing is though, you have no idea what the Pats will do on Sunday. They will find a weakness and attempt to exploit it. Nothing they do is by the book.
                It's true NE hides their in-gameplan well, But they wont have the options available at their disposal like in the first two games.. Dillon and the run game have yet to be tested and the WR will have to show and prove that Clements is Over-Rated and Vincint is Over-the-Hill.. I Like our Corners matchups with your WR and our LBs will give Dillon fits all day.. thats why the play of the Safties is crucial.

When it comes down to it I think the absense of Milloy could factor in heavily and why we can hardly stand for Wire to be Lost in Space against this offense.

As far as our Run game against your Defense, you can believe your gonna get a full dose of Henry, soo much that I hope we have to bring Willis in on every 3rd down.. We'll have to get Reed involved over the middle early in the game, and then take deep down field shots when the opporitunity presents itself.

As long as the game stays close and we can keep our run offense involved, I can see your Defense staying on the field an awful lot.

Oh, and please test Nate often, He wants to pick Brady off very badly.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                  It's true NE hides their in-gameplan well, But they wont have the options available at their disposal like in the first two games.. Dillon and the run game have yet to be tested and the WR will have to show and prove that Clements is Over-Rated and Vincint is Over-the-Hill.. I Like our Corners matchups with your WR and our LBs will give Dillon fits all day.. thats why the play of the Safties is crucial.

When it comes down to it I think the absense of Milloy could factor in heavily and why we can hardly stand for Wire to be Lost in Space against this offense.

As far as our Run game against your Defense, you can believe your gonna get a full dose of Henry, soo much that I hope we have to bring Willis in on every 3rd down.. We'll have to get Reed involved over the middle early in the game, and then take deep down field shots when the opporitunity presents itself.

As long as the game stays close and we can keep our run offense involved, I can see your Defense staying on the field an awful lot.

Oh, and please test Nate often, He wants to pick Brady off very badly.
                  I dont like our CB matchups at all...I like most of the rest on the defensive side, but I think Brady with time will have a field day.
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• juice
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                    I dont like our CB matchups at all...I like most of the rest on the defensive side, but I think Brady with time will have a field day.
                    What's not to like?

Nate is going to be Amped because of the Book Deal.. "OVER-RATED" is the ultimate insult to a DB in the League.. Vincint has locked his corner down in the first two weeks and doesn't want to get the spotlight turned back on like with the Loseman Injury.

Our Corners are ready, it will be Safety Play in Run Support that will keep the Patriot short game from hiting on all cylinders. If Coy gets burned once on PA that could be the Ballgame and the season.. If we win we're tied for first within our division.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Nate is overrated and takes too many gambles for his few turnovers, and Vincent has locked down 2 nobody WR's so far, so yea im concerned about it to say the least.
                      COMING SOON...
                      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                        Nate is overrated and takes too many gambles for his few turnovers, and Vincent has locked down 2 nobody WR's so far, so yea im concerned about it to say the least.
                        Nate is a Stud who has suffered from LACK OF SUPPORT due to below average Safety play over the past few seasons.. and Ronald Curry was a nobody until introduced to the Bills Safties.. who turned him into a Somebody.

Bills fans know first hand from our first two games that a couple of nobody's can send you home with two loses if you have sub-standard Safety play.

Nate is gonna pick Brady and take it back the distance for the winning TD.

Comment

• bledslow
                          • May 2004

nate is a bum,nobody game plans around him.why would they? -only thing he is going to be picking is his nose.
                          and he's lucky branch is not playing.

Comment

• TedMock
                            • Jul 2002

What everybody has to understand is that it was the safties that got bi***ed in the Oakland game, not the corners. They're supposed to have help overtop so they can take away a throw that's too short. The Jax game, Clements had great coverage, but was out-manned by Jimmy Smith. Sucks, but forgivable considering it was Jimmy Smith. Clements also went brain dead and tried picking it off instead of knocking it down. That part's not forgivable. He's a very good cover guy, as long as he doesn't another brain fart.

Comment

• juice
                              • Aug 2003

Pretty decent analysis from juice. The thing is though, you have no idea what the Pats will do on Sunday. They will find a weakness and attempt to exploit it. Nothing they do is by the book.

Good call on YPC.. Henry is right around 4.5..

The weakness appears to be Coy Wire.. our Blitz is leaving him exposed in coverage.

Comment

Working...
                              X