X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Did anybody see

the side view of the penalty on the field goal? I want to know if it was a penalty? I didn't see a lot of replays of the penalties. Especially after the bad one on Fletcher.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
    the side view of the penalty on the field goal? I want to know if it was a penalty? I didn't see a lot of replays of the penalties. Especially after the bad one on Fletcher.
    If you mean the offsides, Eb had a good view of it as did a few people I talked to afterwards..it was a bad call
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
      If you mean the offsides, Eb had a good view of it as did a few people I talked to afterwards..it was a bad call
      I noticed after a while they weren't showing any of the penalties that I could remember. Not the hold on the third and one, not the offsides, nothing. The officials again were rotten. They have to be able to do something about that down by contact crap. Two fumbles could have really done something in this game.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

They didn't replay Brady's intentional grounding either...Jason & I were screaming at the TV..but they didn't hear us.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
          They didn't replay Brady's intentional grounding either...Jason & I were screaming at the TV..but they didn't hear us.
          As loud as you can be? The refs must be deaf as well as blind.

The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• AssClown
            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by mybills
            I could hear you from California

Comment

Working...
            X