Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Travis Henry's agent said he's going to "**** Buffalo"

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    hate to break it to you, AWM...but that WAS Travis' agent...we have a confirmation from an inside source at One Bills Drive

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    i need to see a picture of his agent and then compair it to this guy to really believe this.

why would an agent run around drunk with the fans and scream i am going to **** you all over.. he should have got his ass beat.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    and how is he going to **** anyone over.. if anything, the bills hold the cards.. i dont think travis is willing to sit the bench for over a year til his contract runs out.. travis does not control his own destiny.. the bills do.. sorry travis.. and sorry drunk agent.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatonka
    i need to see a picture of his agent and then compair it to this guy to really believe this.

why would an agent run around drunk with the fans and scream i am going to **** you all over.. he should have got his ass beat.
    no offense, but I'll take the word of the Chef of the Buffalo Bills, who got the word direct from Travis Henry himself as to this guy's identity, over that of anyone here.

as far as what he was saying, he was drunk as anyone I've ever seen..he probably didn't have a clue what he was saying.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    well i dont know the chef of the bills from a chef at olive garden..

and i just cant figure how a guy would make an ass of himself like that.. if your making 100s of 1000s of dollars a year, it just seems crazy to me that you would run around drunk making statements about how your going to **** over the team that your player currently plays for.. that is how you lose your job.

maybe your right.. all i am saying is i want more confirmation..

got a link?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    well, the chef of the Bills is always over at the Pinto after the games. The agent was a jerk until Travis told him that the chef was legit

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    He looks a little like the photographer from Sports Illustrated, doesn't he Typ0?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    if we're going to be pissed at anyone's agent, shouldn't it be Drew's?

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by jfreeman
    He must have been really drunk. Has he seen how TH has been playing this year? The rate he's going we won't be able to get crap for him.

I'm sure everybody on this board knows that I've been a TH supporter from day 1... but he really has stunk it up this year, it's like he's not himself. I really think this whole situation has really f'd with his head.
    I just havent seen any fire in Henry this year... he runs gets hit and goes down thats pretty much it on 1st and 2nd downs. McGahee was running hard and you could tell when holes werent there he was looking for another option. I have been a big Henry backer.... but at this point I think McGahee is better for the offense and this Oline
    Last edited by The King; 10-17-2004 at 10:52 PM.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Thanks
    Thanked 24,457 Times in 14,168 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by MBBedard
    McGahee was running hard and you could tell when hoes werent there he was looking for another option.

Ok sorry to make light of your spelling error but this statement made me laugh out loud for a long time and its not even that funny. Just to let you know, Pos Rep coming your way!
    COMING SOON...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,119 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    If Drew Rosenhaus ever comes out there that drunk, you guys know what to do.

ArcticWildMan
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Philster
    hate to break it to you, AWM...but that WAS Travis' agent...we have a confirmation from an inside source at One Bills Drive

LOL!!! What kind of a schmuck for an agent does he have? Nothin' against you guys, but no agent with any dignity is gonna show up at Kenny's tailgate party and start whining like some little ***** about his guy getting dissed.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    henrys agent is crazy.
    :oldskool:
    micheal phelps is a beast

Without me it's just Awe so The King's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 Times in 1,830 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by DraftBoy
    Ok sorry to make light of your spelling error but this statement made me laugh out loud for a long time and its not even that funny. Just to let you know, Pos Rep coming your way!

Ooopps good thing I can edit.....

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by NE39
    LOG is right, Greg Johnson is Henry's agent of record.
    I'm not a name genius, but the man in the picture does not look like a "Greg Johnson" to me..... but funny story none the less.
    Impossible is Nothing.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticWildMan
    LOL!!! What kind of a schmuck for an agent does he have? Nothin' against you guys, but no agent with any dignity is gonna show up at Kenny's tailgate party and start whining like some little ***** about his guy getting dissed.
    You should've seen this guy...he was plastered...didn't have a clue what he was doing.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 2,153 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    In any case, Henry and his agent are having less and less leverage over time to be able to do anything nasty to the Bills. With McGahee's emergence, Henry becomes less and less important.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Regardless, I'm not sure how the fans are screwing over Henry. Henry runs....Henry goes no where....Henry gets hurt...McGahee comes in and has the first 100 yard running game for this team.

I'm pretty sure the only one hurting Henry is the OL, himself, and his alcohol filled, extremely unprofessional agent.

Registered User DaBillzAhDaShiznit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I smell BullllllShiiiiiiiiiit.

Why would Henry's agent be pissed anyway? Travis was hurt. Travis could not have played (productively) if his NFL career depended on it. The Bills weren't dissing Travis by benching him. If he had not been injured it would have been status quo.

When Travis is healthy, he will be the starter again, as ill advised as that may be.

And Travis will be traded early in the offseason, so it benefits the Bills to make him look as good as possible this year so that they might get back into the first round of the draft...
    "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
    --Leo Durocher

WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD. BuffaloRanger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    This happened after the Pats game. Not the Fins game. 1st 100 yd game? Henry missed it by 2 yds - so does he suck?

Conflicting reports between Halbert and Philster as to how drunk this guy was.

"Alert and Articulate" or "Drunkest guy I ever seen." Which is it? Or did the 1st become the 2nd after a few shots.
    Buffalo Only and Always.