X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloWings51
    Did anyone think to get a business card ?

I can't imagine a lawyer or agent who wouldn't jump at the opportunity to hand out a business card.

What was the guy's name, anyway ?
    who was he gonna represent? me?
    Look, the guy was Travis' agent..simple as that. Inside sources have confirmed this without a doubt..some of us were skeptical but after Travis told the Bills' chef that it was indeed his agent, all skepticism is gone as far as I'm concerned...unless you think Travis doesn't know who his agent is.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BuffaloWings51
      • Oct 2004

Inside sources ?

Who...the guy who takes your $10 at the parking lot ?

Very simple...what was the guys's name ?

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Inside sources ?

Who...the guy who takes your $10 at the parking lot ?

Very simple...what was the guys's name ?
        The head Chef of the Buffalo Bills...Travis told him it was his agent...haven't I said that before?
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BuffaloWings51
          • Oct 2004

What was the guy's name ? Otherwise you're full o' ****

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

What was the guy's name ? Otherwise you're full o' ****
            I don't remember his name...as was stated earlier in the thread. As far as you believing me and Travis Henry, your prerogative

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
              no offense, but I'll take the word of the Chef of the Buffalo Bills, who got the word direct from Travis Henry himself as to this guy's identity, over that of anyone here.

as far as what he was saying, he was drunk as anyone I've ever seen..he probably didn't have a clue what he was saying.
              Wow that is drunk man. Considering you sit next to me and my boys at the game.

Comment

• BuffaloWings51
                • Oct 2004

I'll have to remember to bring my deeds for swampland in Florida to the next tailgate party.

You guys will believe anything...

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                  Wow that is drunk man. Considering you sit next to me and my boys at the game.
                  I don't think I've ever seen you get as drunk as this guy was.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

I'll have to remember to bring my deeds for swampland in Florida to the next tailgate party.

You guys will believe anything...
                    no...we just believe people who are connected with the Bills organization because they have credibility

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

I only had a couple spills last game lol.....

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                        I only had a couple spills last game lol.....
                        yeah...and they weren't even your fault this time, either

Comment

• HAMMER
                          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                          • Jul 2003

If someone came to the group I tailgate with and said he was going to F*** over the Bills he would have limped away with blood streaming from his mouth. Why would you guys listen to his crap and not stand up for your team, that's sad.

This can't be true, if it is the guy needs to get a life and most likely a new career because he won't last long conducting business this way.

Comment

• BuffaloWings51
                            • Oct 2004

Maybe they wanted to get ****ed over

Comment

• Throne Logic
                              Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                              • Aug 2002

Um, agents don't hang out in parking lots drinking shots from bowling balls. Sorry to burst your bubble. They're lawyers mostly overly-concerned with self-image (in part, bacause it's their business).

Assuming that Travis Henry's agent was even at that game, he'd have been up in a warm, catered suite. After, he'd be either talking with his clients or on his way toward his next meeting.

And the bowtie . . . Come on now, did you really believe this guy was an agent? I mean, would you hire him to negotiate your multi-million dollar contract?
                              Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• danny4804
                                AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Throne Logic
                                Um, agents don't hang out in parking lots drinking shots from bowling balls. Sorry to burst your bubble. They're lawyers mostly overly-concerned with self-image (in part, bacause it's their business).

Assuming that Travis Henry's agent was even at that game, he'd have been up in a warm, catered suite. After, he'd be either talking with his clients or on his way toward his next meeting.

And the bowtie . . . Come on now, did you really believe this guy was an agent? I mean, would you hire him to negotiate your multi-million dollar contract?

Not sure what I believe, but hose are sunglasses, not a bow tie

Comment

Working...
                                X