X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

That picture looks more like Brian H to me. Did he tell you to tune into Profooball Central to listen to his interview?

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
      That picture looks more like Brian H to me. Did he tell you to tune into Profooball Central to listen to his interview?
      No...that was the agent of Travis Henry...according to Travis Henry. I think he'd know the difference
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• G. Host
        Banned
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mchurchfie
        I'm going to the next game posing as McGahee's agent...I'll be over for a shot.
        Considering most of McGahee agent's players are Miami players, a toke would be more appropriate.
        Last edited by G. Host; 10-17-2004, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Turf
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
          Found some pictures of him!

This one you can see Travis Henry in the Background

This one was at the Travis Henry hearing when he "accidentally" got hooked up with the 15 year old- here you see him describing in detail his client's story
          Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by Mikey82
            So, anyways...Philster, Ally, Halbert, and I go over to the pinto after the game to talk to Kenny. A guy comes to the bar and is drunk out of his mind and pissed. He also did a bowling ball shot to get even more plastered. :snicker He rips a poster off the bar that says "Run, Willis, Run" and says that he is Travis Henry's agent and demands to talk to whoever owns that bar, and he found Kenny. Kenny was talking to him and he told the agent that he is a huge fan of Travis Henry and tried to calm him down. The agent kept asking everyone why we hate Henry so much and then repeatedly said "I'm going to **** over Buffalo so much. I will **** you guys so bad." And he kept saying about how he is going to get Henry a huge deal somewhere else and is going to really **** us over. He was going on and on about how he feels that we hurt Travis and he does not understand why we love Willis so much and won't give Travis any love. Oh, and he also proved it to a couple people that were there, he showed Travis Henry's number on his cell phone to Kenny and some of his friends that were with him and were sober also confirmed that he is Henry's agent.

I have ocean front property I want to sell you Mikey.

Call me at 1-800-IMA-SUCR

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

hate to break it to you, AWM...but that WAS Travis' agent...we have a confirmation from an inside source at One Bills Drive
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

i need to see a picture of his agent and then compair it to this guy to really believe this.

why would an agent run around drunk with the fans and scream i am going to **** you all over.. he should have got his ass beat.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

and how is he going to **** anyone over.. if anything, the bills hold the cards.. i dont think travis is willing to sit the bench for over a year til his contract runs out.. travis does not control his own destiny.. the bills do.. sorry travis.. and sorry drunk agent.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    i need to see a picture of his agent and then compair it to this guy to really believe this.

why would an agent run around drunk with the fans and scream i am going to **** you all over.. he should have got his ass beat.
                    no offense, but I'll take the word of the Chef of the Buffalo Bills, who got the word direct from Travis Henry himself as to this guy's identity, over that of anyone here.

as far as what he was saying, he was drunk as anyone I've ever seen..he probably didn't have a clue what he was saying.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

well i dont know the chef of the bills from a chef at olive garden..

and i just cant figure how a guy would make an ass of himself like that.. if your making 100s of 1000s of dollars a year, it just seems crazy to me that you would run around drunk making statements about how your going to **** over the team that your player currently plays for.. that is how you lose your job.

maybe your right.. all i am saying is i want more confirmation..

got a link?

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

well, the chef of the Bills is always over at the Pinto after the games. The agent was a jerk until Travis told him that the chef was legit

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

He looks a little like the photographer from Sports Illustrated, doesn't he Typ0?
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• DaBills
                            • Sep 2004

if we're going to be pissed at anyone's agent, shouldn't it be Drew's?

“The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• The King
                              Without me it's just Awe so
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jfreeman
                              He must have been really drunk. Has he seen how TH has been playing this year? The rate he's going we won't be able to get crap for him.

I'm sure everybody on this board knows that I've been a TH supporter from day 1... but he really has stunk it up this year, it's like he's not himself. I really think this whole situation has really f'd with his head.
                              I just havent seen any fire in Henry this year... he runs gets hit and goes down thats pretty much it on 1st and 2nd downs. McGahee was running hard and you could tell when holes werent there he was looking for another option. I have been a big Henry backer.... but at this point I think McGahee is better for the offense and this Oline
                              Last edited by The King; 10-17-2004, 10:52 PM.
                              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                              It was all
                              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                                Administrator
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                                McGahee was running hard and you could tell when hoes werent there he was looking for another option.

Ok sorry to make light of your spelling error but this statement made me laugh out loud for a long time and its not even that funny. Just to let you know, Pos Rep coming your way!
                                COMING SOON...
                                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X