X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

If Drew Rosenhaus ever comes out there that drunk, you guys know what to do.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by The_Philster
      hate to break it to you, AWM...but that WAS Travis' agent...we have a confirmation from an inside source at One Bills Drive

LOL!!! What kind of a schmuck for an agent does he have? Nothin' against you guys, but no agent with any dignity is gonna show up at Kenny's tailgate party and start whining like some little ***** about his guy getting dissed.

Comment

• thebuffalobills4
        • Aug 2004

henrys agent is crazy.
        :oldskool:
        micheal phelps is a beast

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
          Ok sorry to make light of your spelling error but this statement made me laugh out loud for a long time and its not even that funny. Just to let you know, Pos Rep coming your way!

Ooopps good thing I can edit.....
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Demon
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by NE39
            LOG is right, Greg Johnson is Henry's agent of record.
            I'm not a name genius, but the man in the picture does not look like a "Greg Johnson" to me..... but funny story none the less.
            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
              LOL!!! What kind of a schmuck for an agent does he have? Nothin' against you guys, but no agent with any dignity is gonna show up at Kenny's tailgate party and start whining like some little ***** about his guy getting dissed.
              You should've seen this guy...he was plastered...didn't have a clue what he was doing.
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

In any case, Henry and his agent are having less and less leverage over time to be able to do anything nasty to the Bills. With McGahee's emergence, Henry becomes less and less important.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• RedEyE
                  • Jul 2002

Regardless, I'm not sure how the fans are screwing over Henry. Henry runs....Henry goes no where....Henry gets hurt...McGahee comes in and has the first 100 yard running game for this team.

I'm pretty sure the only one hurting Henry is the OL, himself, and his alcohol filled, extremely unprofessional agent.

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                    • May 2004

I smell BullllllShiiiiiiiiiit.

Why would Henry's agent be pissed anyway? Travis was hurt. Travis could not have played (productively) if his NFL career depended on it. The Bills weren't dissing Travis by benching him. If he had not been injured it would have been status quo.

When Travis is healthy, he will be the starter again, as ill advised as that may be.

And Travis will be traded early in the offseason, so it benefits the Bills to make him look as good as possible this year so that they might get back into the first round of the draft...
                    "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                    --Leo Durocher

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                      WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                      • Mar 2003

This happened after the Pats game. Not the Fins game. 1st 100 yd game? Henry missed it by 2 yds - so does he suck?

Conflicting reports between Halbert and Philster as to how drunk this guy was.

"Alert and Articulate" or "Drunkest guy I ever seen." Which is it? Or did the 1st become the 2nd after a few shots.
                      Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

he certainly acted like he was toasted. At first he was acting rather angry as well then cooled off
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Billz_fan
                          • Jan 2003

This thread was hilarious

The pinto...

the Bills chef giving agent identity confirmations....

Tavis's agent doing bowling ball shots in the parking lot...

the cell phone numbers of travis mom...

I wish to god I coulda been there for this...

good stuff
                          The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• BuffaloWings51
                            • Oct 2004

It's amazing what people will do for a free bowling ball shot.

I wonder how many other imaginary friends he has programmed into his cell phone ?

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloWings51
                              It's amazing what people will do for a free bowling ball shot.

I wonder how many other imaginary friends he has programmed into his cell phone ?
                              imaginary friends? He called Travis Henry and Travis told the Bills' chef that. And bowling ball shots are already free to anyone who's not too to do one.

Comment

• BuffaloWings51
                                • Oct 2004

Did anyone think to get a business card ?

I can't imagine a lawyer or agent who wouldn't jump at the opportunity to hand out a business card.

What was the guy's name, anyway ?

Comment

Working...
                                X