X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Travis Henry's agent said he's going to "**** Buffalo"

So, anyways...Philster, Ally, Halbert, and I go over to the pinto after the game to talk to Kenny. A guy comes to the bar and is drunk out of his mind and pissed. He also did a bowling ball shot to get even more plastered. He rips a poster off the bar that says "Run, Willis, Run" and says that he is Travis Henry's agent and demands to talk to whoever owns that bar, and he found Kenny. Kenny was talking to him and he told the agent that he is a huge fan of Travis Henry and tried to calm him down. The agent kept asking everyone why we hate Henry so much and then repeatedly said "I'm going to **** over Buffalo so much. I will **** you guys so bad." And he kept saying about how he is going to get Henry a huge deal somewhere else and is going to really **** us over. He was going on and on about how he feels that we hurt Travis and he does not understand why we love Willis so much and won't give Travis any love. Oh, and he also proved it to a couple people that were there, he showed Travis Henry's number on his cell phone to Kenny and some of his friends that were with him and were sober also confirmed that he is Henry's agent.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Michael82; 02-23-2005, 08:22 AM.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Here's him doing the bowling ball shot.
    Attached Files

Comment

If true, this could get juicy.

Send it to Howard Simon

Comment

• Patrick76777
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82

Mikey, Come on!
        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• ryjam282
          Offical Billszone Starting QB
          • Mar 2003

Really? That is a cool story. I wonder why he would be getting plastered during a game.

How is he gonna screw us over? It's not like he can veto a trade or anything like that. I still think he will be a great back in NFL just not for us. Willis is our future. That is why we love him so much. He is the complete package, Henry can't block and has trouble catching the ball sometimes. Willis has no trouble with any of it. Sure, his knee is bad but if he comes back, he is twice the runner that Travis is IMO. We'll see how this story pans out.

Ryan Withey
          Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• ryjam282
            Offical Billszone Starting QB
            • Mar 2003

So, anyways...Philster, Ally, Halbert, and I go over to the pinto after the game to talk to Kenny. A guy comes to the bar and is drunk out of his mind and pissed. He also did a bowling ball shot to get even more plastered. :snicker He rips a poster off the bar that says "Run, Willis, Run" and says that he is Travis Henry's agent and demands to talk to whoever owns that bar, and he found Kenny. Kenny was talking to him and he told the agent that he is a huge fan of Travis Henry and tried to calm him down. The agent kept asking everyone why we hate Henry so much and then repeatedly said "I'm going to **** over Buffalo so much. I will **** you guys so bad." And he kept saying about how he is going to get Henry a huge deal somewhere else and is going to really **** us over. He was going on and on about how he feels that we hurt Travis and he does not understand why we love Willis so much and won't give Travis any love. Oh, and he also proved it to a couple people that were there, he showed Travis Henry's number on his cell phone to Kenny and some of his friends that were with him and were sober also confirmed that he is Henry's agent.

Is that a bowtie around his neck? Looks like Pee-Wee Herman's outfit.

Ryan Withey
            Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Bill Brasky
              Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
              • Jan 2004

He must have been really drunk. Has he seen how TH has been playing this year? The rate he's going we won't be able to get crap for him.

I'm sure everybody on this board knows that I've been a TH supporter from day 1... but he really has stunk it up this year, it's like he's not himself. I really think this whole situation has really f'd with his head.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                • Jul 2003

Did you get his name?

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

I like Travis Henry, even though I also love what Willis McGahee could mean for the team. Having an agent like that doesn't do anything for my respect for Henry though. Henry needs to do himself a favor and hire an agent who has some decorum and self discipline.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Did he tell you his name? Travis' agent's name is Greg Johnson.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Patrick76777
                      • Jul 2002

This is the funniest thread ever! A player’s agents doing bowling ball shots at the pinto after the game! Did he squirt Ketchup on anybody?
                      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• mchurchfie
                        • Jul 2002

You guys will believe anyone, won't you? I think that he was working you guys for a shot bowling ball shot. And if he IS indeed his agent and is out stumbling around around drunk in the parking lot bumbing shots off the fans I'm sure he really has his **** together and is REALLY going to get Henry a hell of a deal.
                        Last edited by mchurchfie; 10-04-2004, 12:13 PM.
                        My Band
                        daveviterna.com

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Greg Johnson is also Moulds' agent.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• mchurchfie
                            • Jul 2002

I'm going to the next game posing as McGahee's agent...I'll be over for a shot.
                            My Band
                            daveviterna.com

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                              Did he tell you his name? Travis' agent's name is Greg Johnson.
                              Where did you find that? Travis had 1 agent that got him that crappy extension, but then he fired him and hired this guy. I'm trying to find him. Hanley or something like that...i don't remember. is there anywhere on the net where we can find player's current agents?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍