Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
    He can't play next week.
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
      Maybe?
      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
      If we continue to lose, we won't be mathematically eliminated until the 9th or 10th game
      Specifically, what leads you to think that we have a chance to make the playoffs this year? Don't use other 0-3 teams that have done it before as a reference. I would like to know exactly what you have seen in this current team that makes you think they can turn it around besides just having "faith" that it will.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Because I'm not someone who quits on the team
        NUFF SAID!!
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Because I'm not someone who quits on the team
          NUFF SAID!!
          Neither am I. I want them to win, but I'm just being realistic, that's all.

I have stated specific reasons as to why I don't think they will make the playoffs. All I was asking for is your specific reasons as to why you think they will. If you want to just say it's because you "believe" they will, that's fine. That just means the Ostrich Club is still alive and kicking.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Never said I believe they will...I just happen to know my math and know that there's still a possibility I just can't dumb it down any further
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Never said I believe they will...I just happen to know my math and know that there's still a possibility I just can't dumb it down any further
              You're absolutely right. Your posts can't be dumbed down any further.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                Specifically, what leads you to think that we have a chance to make the playoffs this year? Don't use other 0-3 teams that have done it before as a reference.
                I was the one who started this thread, and wasn't using other 0-3 teams that have gone on to make the playoffs as an example. I was using the frikkin BILLS as a comparison and pointing out that the team has simialr tools, they just need the glue to keep them together.
                When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Parrotfish
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                  And we went on to the playoffs.

Unfortunatley it was the Memphis Miralce, but we started 0-3 and made it to the playoffs. We also had a number 11 leading us, who then got hurt because he took too many sacks, and a number 7 stepped in to take tot he post season.

Just pointing out some common variables between this season and that season. And trying to instill a little hope.
                  Well, it was NOT the Music city Miracle. It was 1998, and we lost to SD, MIA, and the Rams before we took on the 4-0 49ers at the Ralph and won-WITH Rob Johnson at QB by the way. Many think that DF started that winning streak, but no matter. We lost to MIA in a wild card game when Flutie was sacked by Trace Armstrong and fumbled when we were in scoring position. Just as crappy an ending, but NOT the music city Miracle. We were actually WINNING that game when we kicked off to the Titans. I believe that only a handful of teams have reached the playoffs after 0-3. I can't see this team catching lightning in a bottle like that squad.

Comment

Working...
                  X