• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • im4bflo
    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

NEW O-LINE Lineup

The injuries to our secondary and o-line especially, were a concern, and now a reality. This BILLSfan hopes they play tougher and more focused, with all that has happened, It's just the mental game that needs work, and here's hoping it get's better from here on. GOOD LUCK O-LINE.
    Tucker at center if Teague can't go, we should be alright.
    Let's start off with a win at the Meadowlands,
    GO BILLS!!!
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

As long as they don't throw Pukecillo in there.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• kardshark19
      I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
      As long as they don't throw Pukecillo in there.
      i've hated pukecillo forever. i keep him on my Madden roster so i can watch his sorry ass deteriorate into the 50s, which is where his rating should be at. and thats being generous!
      If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."

Comment

• northernbillfan
        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Tell the truth I'm surprised he didn't get cut when the final roster had to be submitted in August, early September.
        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

Yeah, Tucker at Center is not a disaster. Last night on the news, however, there was some talk that this might be the kind of bone break that Teague can play through. (remember Travis Henry last year.) I think Jonas Jennings will play too. We'll be OK on the line.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
          X