• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shelby
    The Vanilla admin
    • Jul 2002

Jerry Rice traded to the Seahawks

A living legend's next chapter will be in Seattle. FOXSports.com has learned that the Oakland Raiders and Seattle Seahawks have agreed to a trade for Jerry Rice, the greatest receiver in football history.Sources said the deal was for a conditional seventh-round pick. The pick is based on certain playing time incentives for the 42-year-old Rice, who has recently complained about his lack of action in the Raiders offense.
    link

• northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Cool. That means when I get to Seattle, I'll be able to see a legend. Makes the trip a little more exciting. I'd still root for Clements to be all over the old man, if Rice even gets some reps. But still it'd be cool to see Rice going in for some plays.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
      • Sep 2004

Here a link to the story at ESPN.com

Jerry Rice got his wish Monday night when the Oakland Raiders traded the NFL's most prolific receiver to the Seattle Seahawks.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
        • Aug 2004

ah so we get to shut him down again
        http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• ryjam282
          Offical Billszone Starting QB
          • Mar 2003

This makes sense cause K Rob is being suspended for substance abuse from the league for 4 games. Rice is back with Holmgren, he will be starting in a few weeks.

Ryan Withey
          Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
          X