I was thinking today about how some of you might feel about me. Normally, I could care less about group acceptance, but lately I feel that I've been fielding a lot of tense negative responses. I'm beginning to think that my acceptance rating might have actually decreased since my first post here.
If I've offended anyone, that was not my intention. I'd say about 98.9% of my posts are meant to be non-offensive. The other 1.1% is usually a defensive mechanisim. I'm usually cruising the board just to have fun, but I'm beginning to feel that perhaps I've over stayed my welcome. Or maybe there are just too many idiots like me. Just a guess, I don't know, you tell me.
So, I'm offering you this opportunity to tell me how you really feel about me. No Holds Barred. Let loose...
Am I an A-hole
Am I too cynical
Am I boring
Perhaps I'm uppity or just an average joe..
Whatever you're feeling, feel free to let it rip. Clackety-clack-clack, get those fingers typing.
I give the board Admins permission to release the No-Tos rules protecting me from attacks and ridicule.
So be honest and tell me how you really feel.