X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Tom Jackson calls out Bledsoe

he said that Losman will get his chance to play because of the way bledsoe has been playing. he said that a 12 year vet should know better than to hold the ball that long and make the decisions he has been making.

they showed the 4 ints.. 3 of them were tipped, but i can only fault a receiver on 1 of them. the others were balls that should not have been thrown and were not placed well at all.

lets go losman! heal up and get your butt out there.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

if only someone in the Bills organization would call him out for the same things, then he would either shape up or we'd see a different QB on the field.

As long as the season's shot, though, I'd rather hold out for Losman than put Shane Matthews in there. He's just as old and slow as Bledsoe, plus he's been out of the game and hasn't played with this team before.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Billz_fan
      • Jan 2003

Yup, heard that. Said the Bills need to ask themselves if leaving Bledsoe in is hurting this teams chances of winning and Jackson said his opinion was yes.

Alos did anyone else hear Chris Berman last night on Prime Time saying the Ravens defense against the Bills offense was like wild animals feeding on the wounded. ?
      The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
        he said that Losman will get his chance to play because of the way bledsoe has been playing. he said that a 12 year vet should know better than to hold the ball that long and make the decisions he has been making.

they showed the 4 ints.. 3 of them were tipped, but i can only fault a receiver on 1 of them. the others were balls that should not have been thrown and were not placed well at all.

lets go losman! heal up and get your butt out there.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Billz_fan
          Yup, heard that. Said the Bills need to ask themselves if leaving Bledsoe in is hurting this teams chances of winning and Jackson said his opinion was yes.
          that may be true, except the backup is MATTHEWS. This isn't a presidential election- we don't have to take the attitude that ANYONE is better than Drew. When Losman is ready, I want to see him play. Until then, I'm just going to hope that having Losman on his heels is enough to motivate Drew to play better.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Billz_fan
            Alos did anyone else hear Chris Berman last night on Prime Time saying the Ravens defense against the Bills offense was like wild animals feeding on the wounded. ?
            That hurts. Boomer has been a long time devoted fan of the Bills and I'd hate to see him stop after so many years.

Comment

• FTG
              • Aug 2004

I have a new respect for TJ
              Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Turf
                • Jul 2002

TD will put Losman in to save his job. If Losman wasn't injured I'd have to believe he'd be starting this week.
                Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• FTG
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Turf
                  If Losman wasn't injured I'd have to believe he'd be starting this week.

I'd like to believe that but I'm not sure. Willis deserved to start over Henry this week and he did'nt
                  Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Turf
                    TD will put Losman in to save his job. If Losman wasn't injured I'd have to believe he'd be starting this week.
                    That's assuming that TD's job is more important to him than his ego is. Based on his allegiance to Drew, Mike Williams and GW/KG, I'd have to question that assumption.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• cordog
                      eat, drink, and be merry
                      • Apr 2003

I wanna see Losman as much as anyone. The kid excites me, but dont get your hopes up too high. Hes a rookie, its gonna take some time. While the sacks may go down, this offense isnt gonna get much prettier with a rookie QB back there. Yeah i know Rothielsberger is playing well, but that happens 1 out of every 25 times. By the way, its not gonna be pretty for Big Ben against the pats D.

Comment

• Bills 4 life
                        • Oct 2004

HERE IS MY TAKE ON THE SITUATION.......

TD HAS NOT DONE ALL THAT WELL IN THE DRAFT IN THE PAST FEW YEARS...SO WHAT WOULD GIVE ME REASON TO BELIEVE THAT LOSMAN IS THE ANSWER?
                        PLUS, WITH THE RECORD WE HAVE..WE CAN'T EVEN GET BETTER WITH A DRAFT PICK IN THE TOP 5. IF HE REALLLLY WANTED A GOOD QB HE SHOULD HAVE USED THAT PICK TO MOVE UP AND GET BIG BEN. PITT WOULDNT HAVE TAKEN THE XTRA 1ST ROUNDER?

TRADE BILLS #1(13) IN 2004 & #1 2005 FOR PITT #1(11) IN 2004 ..ONLY TWO PICKS IN FRONT OF THE BILLS. BUFF WANTED BEN ANYWAY SO DON'T BUY LOSMAN WAS THEIR GUY. I'M NOT SAYING THIS IS A GREAT TRADE BUT IT'S BETTER THAN WHAT TD DID.

ANY THOUGHTS
                        "No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills"

Buffalo Bills fans- "We're all we got"

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by cordog
                          I wanna see Losman as much as anyone. The kid excites me, but dont get your hopes up too high. Hes a rookie, its gonna take some time. While the sacks may go down, this offense isnt gonna get much prettier with a rookie QB back there. Yeah i know Rothielsberger is playing well, but that happens 1 out of every 25 times. By the way, its not gonna be pretty for Big Ben against the pats D.
                          As long as we're losing, might as well get the kid some experience this year so he's more prepared next year, and maybe we can win. The only concern is JP getting killed behind our turnstyle O-line.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                            Maybe?
                            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Bills 4 life

TD HAS NOT DONE ALL THAT WELL IN THE DRAFT IN THE PAST FEW YEARS...SO WHAT WOULD GIVE ME REASON TO BELIEVE THAT LOSMAN IS THE ANSWER?
                            PLUS, WITH THE RECORD WE HAVE..WE CAN'T EVEN GET BETTER WITH A DRAFT PICK IN THE TOP 5. IF HE REALLLLY WANTED A GOOD QB HE SHOULD HAVE USED THAT PICK TO MOVE UP AND GET BIG BEN. PITT WOULDNT HAVE TAKEN THE XTRA 1ST ROUNDER?

TRADE BILLS #1(13) IN 2004 & #1 2005 FOR PITT #1(11) IN 2004 ..ONLY TWO PICKS IN FRONT OF THE BILLS. BUFF WANTED BEN ANYWAY SO DON'T BUY LOSMAN WAS THEIR GUY. I'M NOT SAYING THIS IS A GREAT TRADE BUT IT'S BETTER THAN WHAT TD DID.

ANY THOUGHTS
                            That's funny you mention that. If you look at my old posts, I was adamant about trading up to get Ben. I always said that he would be great and it looks like I was right.

However, I'm not giving up on JP. He could turn out great as well.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Bills 4 life

ANY THOUGHTS
                              Interesting thought but Pittsburgh really needed a QB and Big Ben was so highly rated. I doubt they would have gone for it. If they did- who knows, they may have ended up with JP and Big Ben would be sitting on our bench watching Drew throw INT's.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X