Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sat next to a cards employee on plane

short bus extraordinaire SABURZFAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Voltron
    http://www.azcardinals.com/team/staff_bio.html?iid=34

This guy. Looks like he is a scout! He must have bveen looking at some SU players or something

it says at the bottom that he's from North Carolina.
    Quote Originally Posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
    Don't forget to have Voltron's ISP # tracked so that your secret agent buddies can track his other conspiratorial actions and file an injunction to stop any further rumors about speaking with a scout from the Cardinals organization....
    Have you informed the FBI yet?
    You better get right on that...and get with the FAA to see if they did any body cavity searches on Mr. Voltron and Mr. Hardaway....we need to make sure no top secret information was exchanged during the flight......THIS IS A MATTER OF THE HIGHEST NATIONAL SECURITY.

VOLTRON'S MISQUOTE OF THE SECOND CRAPPY McNown QB in the NFL is all out treason, and the country will not stand for these blatant terroristic attacks on the moral fiber of our people!

ALSO, consider the very real possibility that Voltron MAY NOT BE THIS PERPETRATOR'S REAL NAME....IN FACT IT MAY BE AN ALIAS!!!!

Mr. Hardaway's supposed family that lives in Cary, NC is likely just an elaborate hoax as well....put in position so that the flight shared by Mr. Voltron and Mr. Hardaway would be easily explained as a chance meeting....
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
    - Mark Twain

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by SABURZFAN
    Cary and Charlotte aren't that close together. Charlotte was just a place to catch his next flight.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    He got off in DC. He wasn't on the next flight

Oh and to Detective Cardinal fan... I was on an Independence Air flight that left Syracuse at 6:15 PM

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    On my way down to Charlotte last night I sat next to one of the Cardinals employees. I think he was a trainer or equipment person. He was very cool and we talked football the entire time. He said that his team is better than what they showed against us BUT he was also very frank when we talked abut his QB. He said he does not think that Cade will last long as the QB and that Emmit may lose his starting role at some point this season.

I asked him what he thought about our O line and he said we have some good players but that they are the wrong type of players for the QB we have (in his opinion).
    I believe Volton on this one.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by NC-BILLS44
    I believe Volton on this one.
    thanks! I just can't see why I would lie about something like this?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    thanks! I just can't see why I would lie about something like this?
    Well I don't necesarilly think you are lying, but I think someone fed you a load of crap and you bought it. Then you decided to come on a board and spew it like you have some kind of secret info....you don't.

Originally Posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
    Don't forget to have Voltron's ISP # tracked so that your secret agent buddies can track his other conspiratorial actions and file an injunction to stop any further rumors about speaking with a scout from the Cardinals organization....
    You better get right on that...and get with the FAA to see if they did any body cavity searches on Mr. Voltron and Mr. Hardaway....we need to make sure no top secret information was exchanged during the flight......THIS IS A MATTER OF THE HIGHEST NATIONAL SECURITY.

VOLTRON'S MISQUOTE OF THE SECOND CRAPPY McNown QB in the NFL is all out treason, and the country will not stand for these blatant terroristic attacks on the moral fiber of our people!

ALSO, consider the very real possibility that Voltron MAY NOT BE THIS PERPETRATOR'S REAL NAME....IN FACT IT MAY BE AN ALIAS!!!!

Mr. Hardaway's supposed family that lives in Cary, NC is likely just an elaborate hoax as well....put in position so that the flight shared by Mr. Voltron and Mr. Hardaway would be easily explained as a chance meeting....

Someone lacks the funny!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    he has to.it's his job.
    thats clever.think of it on your own.!?

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    So did you have your travel agency friend check this out yet? Will she get in trouble if the organization learns that she's giving out some crazy fan information about its own personnel's travel itenieries, so that he can spew his mouth on some message board? I hope not!

short bus extraordinaire SABURZFAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Card Trader
    thats clever.think of it on your own.!?

tsk...tsk....you'll get a better job some day.you should try Greyhound,they're always looking for somebody to sniff farts out of bus seats.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Card Trader
    Well I don't necesarilly think you are lying, but I think someone fed you a load of crap and you bought it. Then you decided to come on a board and spew it like you have some kind of secret info....you don't.

It was Jerry Hardaway. I recognized the picture. Next time I meet some one from a team I will make sure to have a picture taken and have it notarized so that some dork in AZ can't call me gullible

Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 512 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzlingr
    Why call her when the Chef confirmed it?
    Thats what I don't understand either.

Legendary Zoner Earthquake Enyart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    It was Jerry Hardaway. I recognized the picture. Next time I meet some one from a team I will make sure to have a picture taken and have it notarized so that some dork in AZ can't call me gullible
    That's Cade Hardaway.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Volt I'm truely impressed that this thread has started such a controversy. The truth of the matter is that last night I saw both Travis Henry's and Emmit Smith's agents at the liquor store trying to find some cherry brandy so they could do some bowling ball shots together.

I overheard their conversation and they are trying to find a way to market the bowling ball shot because they really don't see a future in representing the players that have hired them.

Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by mush69
    Volt I'm truely impressed that this thread has started such a controversy. The truth of the matter is that last night I saw both Travis Henry's and Emmit Smith's agents at the liquor store trying to find some cherry brandy so they could do some bowling ball shots together.

I overheard their conversation and they are trying to find a way to market the bowling ball shot because they really don't see a future in representing the players that have hired them.

I don't believe you. Phil can you ask the Bills Chef?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by THATHURMANATOR
    I don't believe you. Phil can you ask the Bills Chef?
    I'll get back to you later, first I have to call the liquor store owner who then in turn will call his travel agent, who then will call Card Trader's travel agent friend, who will have to confer with the Cardinals chef, who then will have to get with Phil to ask the Bills Chef!

This is really becoming a very drawn out process!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by mush69
    I'll get back to you later, first I have to call the liquor store owner who then in turn will call his travel agent, who then will call Card Trader's travel agent friend, who will have to confer with the Cardinals chef, who then will have to get with Phil to ask the Bills Chef!

This is really becoming a very drawn out process!
    very cumbersome if you ask me.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit

Oh my god this is great! ROFL

Registered User chernobylwraiths's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,070 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Do you get the names and phone numbers from everyone you sit next to on an airplane?

I'm a poor liberal and can't afford to fly.

Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.
    Administrator Emeritus
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    After reading this thread, I can't believe that Card Trader would go through all this trouble to disprove Volt. He's doing this because Volt made a typo with Cade's name or whatever the frikkin QB from AZ is named.

I can see the thread he started at AZcards.com:

I was just over at the Bills Zone and some guy said he was on a flight with a scout/trainer/equipment guy from the Cardinals. Can you believe that? I have to check with the Cardinals Head Office to see if anyone flew out of Syracuse to Carolina so I can call him a liar
    Quote Originally Posted by reply 1
    Dude get a life
    Quote Originally Posted by reply 2
    Don't you have anything better to do with your time?
    Quote Originally Posted by reply 3
    There's no room at the stadium for the likes of you
    Quote Originally Posted by reply 4
    The AZ Cards chef said it was him so STFU!
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.