X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    • Jul 2002

Sat next to a cards employee on plane

On my way down to Charlotte last night I sat next to one of the Cardinals employees. I think he was a trainer or equipment person. He was very cool and we talked football the entire time. He said that his team is better than what they showed against us BUT he was also very frank when we talked abut his QB. He said he does not think that Cade will last long as the QB and that Emmit may lose his starting role at some point this season.

I asked him what he thought about our O line and he said we have some good players but that they are the wrong type of players for the QB we have (in his opinion).
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
    - Mark Twain

• Card Trader
    • Oct 2004

Yeah I'm going to call BS on this post, for one, there is no "Cade" on this team, it's Josh McCown, not Cade McNown.......second, your Emmitt take is completely false and no one in this organization would even remotely think that. Despite a poor game against the Bills, Smith has done well and is one of the better runners in the NFC this year. There is no one on the team to replace him now that Shipp is injured.

Sorry bud, you aren't impressing anyone with this barrel of lies.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

Who is this Voltron guy? Can we trust him?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Hmmmm....some guy on the plane vs. some Cards fan on the board.

Who do we believe?

Comment

• Card Trader
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
          Hmmmm....some guy on the plane vs. some Cards fan on the board.

Who do we believe?
          How about the guy that actually knows who plays on the team and how a player is performing vs. a completely false statement using a players name that hasn't played in the NFL in 3 years. Emmitt is 5th in the NFC in rush yards and 3rd in rushing TDs.......saying he might be replaced is so far from reality it has to have been made up.

Ridiculous...the fact that some of you actually are buying this garbage is hilarious. He didn't sit next to any Cardinal employee on the plane, he might have sat next to a fan, a misinformed fan, but not an employee.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Hey Cardinals fan. Typos are a possibility. Cade Mcnown, Josh Mcown what is the difference they both STINK!

Comment

• Card Trader
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
              Hey Cardinals fan. Typos are a possibility. Cade Mcnown, Josh Mcown what is the difference they both STINK!
              Mcnown would have been a typo....Cade is just pure ignorance.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

Most of us know (personally, not just over the internet) and respect Voltron. He's not lying.

Comment

• Card Trader
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by billsfanone
                  Most of us know (personally, not just over the internet) and respect Voltron. He's not lying.
                  Well if he's not lying, then he was lied to. No Cardinal employee even a lowly equipment manager would make those statements about Emmitt(this year) or would not know the name of our QB.

My guess, he sat next to a fan who fed him a load of crap.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Card Trader
                    Well if he's not lying, then he was lied to. No Cardinal employee even a lowly equipment manager would make those statements about Emmitt(this year) or would not know the name of our QB.

Maybe.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Well if he's not lying, then he was lied to. No Cardinal employee even a lowly equipment manager would make those statements about Emmitt(this year)
                      I'm sure during the conversation it was "Josh", and Voltron got it mixed up while typing his post.

And you clearly speak for the entire Cardinals organization because you're a fan? Right.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                        • May 2003

Originally posted by Voltron
                        On my way down to Charlotte last night I sat next to one of the Cardinals employees. I think he was a trainer or equipment person. He was very cool and we talked football the entire time. He said that his team is better than what they showed against us BUT he was also very frank when we talked abut his QB. He said he does not think that Cade will last long as the QB and that Emmit may lose his starting role at some point this season.

I asked him what he thought about our O line and he said we have some good players but that they are the wrong type of players for the QB we have (in his opinion).
                        Shoot, we don't need no stinking Cardinals employee to tell us that we have the wrong type of lineman for the quarterback playing behind them.
                        WE ALREADY FIGURED THAT ONE OUT!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Mcnown would have been a typo....Cade is just pure ignorance.
                          PURE IGNORANCE. get over yourself man. Their last names are very similar. Is it not possible that he just got them mixed when he was typing it out?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

Why not. Emmitt is old and Hambrick looked faster to the hole.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Thank god we have Willis and Travis and we don't need to worry about old washed up RBs!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍