X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Card Trader
    Yeah I'm going to call BS on this post, for one, there is no "Cade" on this team, it's Josh McCown, not Cade McNown.......second, your Emmitt take is completely false and no one in this organization would even remotely think that. Despite a poor game against the Bills, Smith has done well and is one of the better runners in the NFC this year. There is no one on the team to replace him now that Shipp is injured.

Sorry bud, you aren't impressing anyone with this barrel of lies.

Who the F are you?

Oh yeah and I really don't care if you believe me or not.

He didn't say his name he just said our QB. Sorry I messed up on the name of a crappy QB

I said that I thought Emmitt looked good in the first half and he said "I'm not so sure about that, I don't even know if he will stay as the starter for the rest of the season"
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
    - Mark Twain

Comment

• Card Trader
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Voltron
      Who the F are you?

Oh yeah and I really don't care if you believe me or not.

He didn't say his name he just said our QB. Sorry I messed up on the name of a crappy QB

I said that I thought Emmitt looked good in the first half and he said "I'm not so sure about that, I don't even know if he will stay as the starter for the rest of the season"
      You most definitely didn't talk to an employee, team employees just don't make comments like that to your everyday average Joe(yourself).

People in the know always use "our QB". LOL.....c'mon man!?!?

Emmitt DID look good in the first half, and anyone denying that is an idiot...it surely wasn't a Cardinal employee.

Look buddy, you got taken, suck it up and move on, your "super cool inside info" was bogus and makes no sense at all.

Comment

• Card Trader
        • Oct 2004

Ok sparky....who was it http://www.azcardinals.com/team/staff.html

Comment

• Jeff1220
          H to the 12:20
          • Jul 2002

Sour grapes.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
            • Jul 2002

Has anybody confirmed this with the Cardinal's chef?
            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

You most definitely didn't talk to an employee, team employees just don't make comments like that to your everyday average Joe(yourself).

People in the know always use "our QB". LOL.....c'mon man!?!?

Emmitt DID look good in the first half, and anyone denying that is an idiot...it surely wasn't a Cardinal employee.

Look buddy, you got taken, suck it up and move on, your "super cool inside info" was bogus and makes no sense at all.
              You are talking out of your ass now man! You have no clue and weren't on the plane. You know how and employee of a team talks I am sure. PLEASE

Comment

• HAMMER
                I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                • Jul 2003

Bitter Cards fan,

Who gives a rats azz, you lost, get over it.

Comment

• Card Trader
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                  You are talking out of your ass now man! You have no clue and weren't on the plane. You know how and employee of a team talks I am sure. PLEASE
                  Yeah actually I do, considering how easily accesable the Cardinals and their employees are in the Arizona community, I've talked to many of them, on many different occasions. I'm fairly confident I know what I'm talking about here, and as soon as he tells me what person he spoke with I'll do some checking.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Yeah actually I do, considering how easily accesable the Cardinals and their employees are in the Arizona community, I've talked to many of them, on many different occasions. I'm fairly confident I know what I'm talking about here, and as soon as he tells me what person he spoke with I'll do some checking.
                    I am fairly confident you are talking out of your ass.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                      • May 2003

Ahh yeah...the gloves are coming off now!

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                        • May 2003

It won't be long now before they are talking about each other's mommas!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                          It won't be long now before they are talking about each other's mommas!
                          Are you talkin to me?

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Jul 2002

Why would the Cardinal trainer be going to Charlotte? Do they make jock straps there?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I bet this guy is some 13 year old kid living in Ohio.

Who do you think you are? Do some checking? You think you're tight with Denny Green or something? The most contact you've probably ever had with the Cards is when you watch them on TV...wait, the Cards don't get any of their games televised either LOL.

"Do some checking"

Comment

• Card Trader
                                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                                I bet this guy is some 13 year old kid living in Ohio.

Who do you think you are? Do some checking? You think you're tight with Denny Green or something? The most contact you've probably ever had with the Cards is when you watch them on TV...wait, the Cards don't get any of their games televised either LOL.

"Do some checking"
                                Has nothing to do with being tight with Green......it's actually knowing a person that works in the travel office the Cardinals go through :)

Thanks for playing though, son, now move along before you get further embarassed.

Oh, as for my age and where I live...well, any time you want to come out to Phoenix and see a Cards game I'd be more than happy to buy you a beer.....nothing like watching opposing fans stumble out of SDS wondering how the hell they just lost to the lowly Cardinals.

Comment

Working...
                                X