• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Card Trader
    nothing like watching opposing fans stumble out of SDS wondering how the hell they just lost to the lowly Cardinals.
    How often does that happen? Every lunar eclipse?

38-14

'Nuff said.

Comment

• Card Trader
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
      How often does that happen? Every lunar eclipse?

38-14

'Nuff said.
      Well, considering we're 2-1 at home this year, the math major in me would say it's happened twice already this year.....

'Nuff said? How old are you? What does that have to do with someone lying about talking with a Cardinal employee and claiming they said things that no team employee would say? What does it have to do with Cardinal games at SDS.

I take back my "buy you a beer" comment, I'll get you a lemonade or something....not going to go to jail for buying someone underage a brew.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I take back my "buy you a beer" comment, I'll get you a lemonade or something....not going to go to jail for buying someone underage a brew.
        I'm so insulted.

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

Yeah actually I do, considering how easily accesable the Cardinals and their employees are in the Arizona community, I've talked to many of them, on many different occasions. I'm fairly confident I know what I'm talking about here, and as soon as he tells me what person he spoke with I'll do some checking.
          When you run into them do you ask if they want to supersize their meal?

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
            Why would the Cardinal trainer be going to Charlotte? Do they make jock straps there?
            Yeah, I was wondering about this as well. Plus, why would he leave two days after the team left.

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
              Why would the Cardinal trainer be going to Charlotte? Do they make jock straps there?
              Charlotte is the largest USAir hub...Maybe he posted bail and had his connecting flight there.

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                • May 2004

Card Trader....dude.....I think that life in the valley of the sun is melting your brain...

Maybe this is all a farce.....but when you see a post like this one, call bull sheet if you wanna but after that chalk it up to who gives a F.

Let uninformed (if that is the case) fans of teams 2000 miles away think what they wanna think.

Do you think I care if some Cards fan says he talked to a Bills ballboy and he badmouthed Drew and Henry? Hell no....who cares.

Everybody is entitled to their opinions, so keep spouting off if you want....but don't you have better things to do???

Isn't it Goldfish Racing at Gilligan's tonight?
                "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                --Leo Durocher

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                  Are you talkin to me?
                  Nope. Just referring to your little cat fight buddy. No need to get crazy.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                    • May 2003

"Everybody is entitled to their opinions, so keep spouting off if you want....but don't you have better things to do???"

Don't we all?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Has nothing to do with being tight with Green......it's actually knowing a person that works in the travel office the Cardinals go through :)

Thanks for playing though, son, now move along before you get further embarassed.

Oh, as for my age and where I live...well, any time you want to come out to Phoenix and see a Cards game I'd be more than happy to buy you a beer.....nothing like watching opposing fans stumble out of SDS wondering how the hell they just lost to the lowly Cardinals.
                      Miyagi are you ok? Card trader really embarassed you just now.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                        Nope. Just referring to your little cat fight buddy. No need to get crazy.
                        oh ok

Comment

• Voltron
                          • Jul 2002

Arizona Cardinals Official Team Website I Arizona Cardinals – AZCardinals.com

This guy. Looks like he is a scout! He must have bveen looking at some SU players or something
                          Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                          - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                          -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                          - Mark Twain

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                            • May 2003

Allrighty then...

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Voltron
                              http://www.azcardinals.com/team/staff_bio.html?iid=34

This guy. Looks like he is a scout! He must have bveen looking at some SU players or something

First you say Cade, then you say he was an equipment man or something and now you say he never said Cade and he might be a scout?

I'm starting to believe the Cards fan now.

Comment

• Voltron
                                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                                Yeah, I was wondering about this as well. Plus, why would he leave two days after the team left.

Connection from Syracuse to DC. He was catching a connection to Pheonix from there I was catching a connection to Charolette.
                                Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                                - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                                -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                                - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡