X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

End of the first half

Drew was on 103.3 and said that after second down they felt that the refs didn't reset the 25 second clock correctly. When that happened they had to burn a timeout. They ran the next play and didn't make it. They didn't have the "right personel" to throw a pass so they decided to spike it and take the three. I can't quite remember if that was the right sequence of plays, but Drew said that it the 25 second clock was not set right after a play and that was the reason.

(I am not making an excuse, I am just stating what I heard)
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
    Drew was on 103.3 and said that after second down they felt that the refs didn't reset the 25 second clock correctly. When that happened they had to burn a timeout. They ran the next play and didn't make it. They didn't have the "right personel" to throw a pass so they decided to spike it and take the three. I can't quite remember if that was the right sequence of plays, but Drew said that it the 25 second clock was not set right after a play and that was the reason.

(I am not making an excuse, I am just stating what I heard)
    a couple of players on the field wanted the 25 second clock reset...regardless, 22 seconds left in the half is more than enough time to throw a jumper to in the corner of the endzone and still have time to kick a FG...the Bills balked.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
    X