Clear All
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

This team has given up already

........that does not speak real well of the coach
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

• Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

hell.. i would give up too.. they know that the offense cant keep them in it.. sometimes a defense has a bad game.. and when that happens, the offense has to step up.. unfortunately, that cant happen when your qb has 8 yards passing in 5 drives.. that is way too much pressure on the D.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

you're right. I think even the players know they are not winning anything until Bledsoe is gone
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Please lay off the namecalling... thanks....

Apparently- they did not "quit"- let's leave it at that.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
          A candidate for moron poster of the year. Evidently they did not give up.

do you have a crush on him? you spend more time talking about FTG than the bills..

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• G. Host
            Banned
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
            do you have a crush on him? you spend more time talking about FTG than the bills..

You and him form a greek chaingang
            Watch the soap!

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

point still is that this team did not give up and apparently have decided they like playing for MM...I guess it does speak volumes for him.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• JD
                Sabres Zone
                • Sep 2003

iF they quit they wouldnt be winning games so stfu...
                “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• BAM
                  • Sep 2003

This thread holds no weight like biker shorts with a belt.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                    • May 2003

I am actually surprised at this thread. It reeks of something one of the bears would have cooked up. How can anyone say that this team has given up? If they had given up they would have never rebounded to 7-6 from that horrible 0-4 start. I don't understand the judgement or reasoning behind this type of assumption at all. Are you guys that afraid to have any belief that this team can make the plyoffs or at least finish with a winning record, so you're writing them off already so as to not have to deal with the let down?

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

this thread was done a month ago when the team was not exactly playing great..

give me a break.. i can pull up a bunch of threads that shows every person on this board making an inaccurate statement..

stop acting all high and mighty.. it is ***** ridiuculous.. it his ghosts way of attacking FTG, because he has a mancrush on him.. childish, second grade bull****.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

I never have said anything incorrect on this board.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                          I never have said anything incorrect on this board.
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                            • Mar 2004

The only ones who gave up are some certain fans. I never got the impression that the team gave up, they always played hard, and only got blown out in one game. Sure, when we are losing everything seems to be crappy, it's funny how winning seems to cure a lot of things. I just hope we aren't back here at the same time next year saying the same things.

Comment

• BAM
                              • Sep 2003

this thread was done a month ago when the team was not exactly playing great..

give me a break.. i can pull up a bunch of threads that shows every person on this board making an inaccurate statement..

stop acting all high and mighty.. it is ***** ridiuculous.. it his ghosts way of attacking FTG, because he has a mancrush on him.. childish, second grade bull****.

Comment

Working...
                              X