Thread: Our Offensive Line

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Our Offensive Line

I have to say after watching this game tonite and probably not being able to sleep after the game is over. I wills ay OUR O-LIne played a very good game!!! This is a good thing for the future of the Buffalo Bills!!! We will see Losman, Moulds, McGahee, Evans, and our good Defense that we have.. At least the future will look bright......

Lets just try to saty positive, I know this one hurts, don't you guys just wish someone would just drill BRADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by tampabay25690
    I have to say after watching this game tonite and probably not being able to sleep after the game is over. I wills ay OUR O-LIne played a very good game!!! This is a good thing for the future of the Buffalo Bills!!! We will see Losman, Moulds, McGahee, Evans, and our good Defense that we have.. At least the future will look bright......

Lets just try to saty positive, I know this one hurts, don't you guys just wish someone would just drill BRADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I disagree. They've been decent in pass protection but horrible in the running game. They still look like stiffs to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,319 Times in 2,848 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewpac
    I disagree. They've been decent in pass protection but horrible in the running game. They still look like stiffs to me.
    Run blocking? You mean we're allowed to RUN BLOCK??? I assumed that the Bills had been prohibited from run blocking tonight. What other reason could they have for refraining from it for the whole game?

Stiffs indeed.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I guess were watching different games, huh...........How are we suppose to run the ball when there is 9 guys in the box..................

YEA JP just came in..