Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moulds undecided about Bills when the season ends(WGR)

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thumbs down Moulds undecided about Bills when the season ends(WGR)

http://wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=0587

Not good.

I guess he is starting to get sick of losing.
    You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 512 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    too bad for him. He is signed for 5 more years.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottLawrence
    http://wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=0587

Not good.

I guess he is starting to get sick of losing.
    You know what I say? Let him go, **** that guy. Ever since he signed that contract, he has not been the same. Classic example of a guy who plays his ass off, gets paid, and then starts blaming his lack of production on everyone else around him. He needs to take a look at himself with all the dumb ass mistakes he makes.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by bills_fan_atic
    You know what I say? Let him go, **** that guy. Ever since he signed that contract, he has not been the same. Classic example of a guy who plays his ass off, gets paid, and then starts blaming his lack of production on everyone else around him. He needs to take a look at himself with all the dumb ass mistakes he makes.
    I completely disagree with this statement. Moulds had a chance to walk and chose to stay in Buffalo for less money then he could have made else where. He's been nothing but consistantly dedicated and professional about the continuing non-sense in Buffalo. He knows that his time in the NFL is quickly dwindling and wants a chance to be a part of a winning team. I don't see the Bills becoming that franchise for a few years. He could gamble and wait (so far that hasn't done him any good), or request a trade and try his luck elsewhere. Personally, I think that TD would get too many excellent offers not to trade Moulds. He'll find it hard to pass up, and if Moulds requests to part ways, how could you not take get top trade $$ for him now?

Continued action by Lee Evans should push this deal even farther along. I expect Moulds will be out of Buffalo within the next two years.

It's too bad to, because he is one of the few classy guys left in the game. Hate to see him go, but ample reimbursement might lessen the sting.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    It sounds like WGR is trying to start trouble again.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey82
    It sounds like WGR is trying to start trouble again.

That's probably true too. Looking for news that isn't there. Still, I see Moulds moving on soon.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 512 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEyE
    I completely disagree with this statement. Moulds had a chance to walk and chose to stay in Buffalo for less money then he could have made else where. He's been nothing but consistantly dedicated and professional about the continuing non-sense in Buffalo. He knows that his time in the NFL is quickly dwindling and wants a chance to be a part of a winning team. I don't see the Bills becoming that franchise for a few years. He could gamble and wait (so far that hasn't done him any good), or request a trade and try his luck elsewhere. Personally, I think that TD would get too many excellent offers not to trade Moulds. He'll find it hard to pass up, and if Moulds requests to part ways, how could you not take get top trade $$ for him now?

Continued action by Lee Evans should push this deal even farther along. I expect Moulds will be out of Buffalo within the next two years.

It's too bad to, because he is one of the few classy guys left in the game. Hate to see him go, but ample reimbursement might lessen the sting.
    Great post. I don't blame him for being upset either. I don't know if I could take all this losing. Also I am not sure what Bills fanatic is talking about in regards to Moulds effort. He was injured all of last year and gutted it out and this year has been our best offensive player almost every game.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by THATHURMANATOR
    too bad for him. He is signed for 5 more years.
    not true...he has two years left after this and he has a huge salcap number...something will have to give...renegotiate (extension) or release...you can bet there will not be a pay cut

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    If he does leave, I wish him well. I wouldn't want to play for this piece of crap team either. Although I love the Bills, they have been just that the last 5 years... A piece of crap.

Moulds has been my favorite player for a long time and I will miss him, but I'll cheer for him wherever he goes... if he does that is...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Imagine if Moulds had a Quarterback who could get him the Ball..

Doug Flutie loved him!
    "No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills"

Buffalo Bills fans- "We're all we got"

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I can understand his frustrations. We feel the same way but do not get paid his $ and we can not go out on the field and make a difference. Nobody likes losing. The only thing he can do this off season his improve his game. We should not trade him unless we get a high first round pick. (Nobody will give us that). He is a very good WR. We need him.

Unreachable Douche
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,943 Times in 4,386 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Bills 4 life
    Imagine if Moulds had a Quarterback who could get him the Ball..

Doug Flutie loved him!
    Moulds hasn't done crap since Flutie. Come to think of it, the Bills havent done crap since Flutie.

The curse of the Midget is alive and well.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I posted this type of thing right after the Pats game saying i hope he gets out and got dissed, said it's "impossible". The guy quit WEEKS ago. He is not setting any examples for the young players. I lost tons of respect for Moulds this season. Too many drops and with the money he gets, he quits way too much on plays and games.

Josh Reed isn't the most skillful player on the team, but down 21 points, he will still dive into double coverage and get nailed while TRYING to get the ball, which is drops, lol, but still the effort is there.

Cya Moulds. I hope he goes, as well as Donahoe and Bledsoe. Let's start all over again.
    Impossible is Nothing.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Eric, catch the ball; then maybe you'll have more room to b!tch.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    I cant see Moulds leaving. He is still a premeir WR. As far as production, remember what he has throwing to him and the WR & TE help, not much right now. Next year when Lee Evans is more comfortable, we still need to find a consistent #3 and a pass catching TE -- Moulds will put up solid numbers by years end. He is also getting double teamed every game.
    Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills .... Bills Mafia for life

clumping platelets
    Negotiating ploy

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    For you guys that do not want Moulds here:
    Did you not learn from history? What happen after Peerless left? Did our passing game improve? You need two good WRs and an above average TE. Moulds is one of the top WR in the game. He plays in buffalo wind with a QB that is playing behind one of the worst (if not the worst) Oline.

Moulds is the most skilled offensive star we got right now.

All-Pro Zoner BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Ebenezer
    not true...he has two years left after this and he has a huge salcap number...something will have to give...renegotiate (extension) or release...you can bet there will not be a pay cut
    This is the work of our brilliant GM before Donahoe yep I'm talking about the late fat John Butterball Butler he's the one that gave Moulds the big contract Moulds was to become a FA and he wanted Butler to like Tom Cruise says "SHOW HIM THE MONEY" well he did and then he left the BILLS to pay the check and now we're paying for it every last cent of it Hey if Moulds wants to leave let him we have another WR waiting in Lee Evans!.
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 11-18-2004 at 11:08 PM.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    The Bills need Eric Like The Living Needs Oxygen... Do you haters understand what type of blow that would give the team. Our one solid major threat will be gone. Not to blame everything on Drew.. but I honestly think he wouldnt drop so many balls had the one throwing them been in total control of the throw ... Moulds is extreemly vital to our squad.. without him we are set back years in rebuilding...
    @Hemlepp53

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Here's to hoping JP starts soon and he and Eric can hook up.

On the field of course.

“The Bills: better than the record indicates.”