Thread: Mularkey shrugs off Martz's complaints of Bills cheap shots

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Mularkey shrugs off Martz's complaints of Bills cheap shots

Mike Mularkey is shrugging off St. Louis coach Mike Martz's accusations that Buffalo players took cheap shots during their win over the Rams.

"Based on what I saw, I don't understand the comments that came from him," Mularkey told reporters Monday. "I'll leave it at that. I don't see what he saw."

Mularkey declined to get into a debate with the Rams coach over his complaints following Buffalo's 37-17 win on Sunday.

"He's got his opinions, and I don't understand them," Mularkey said.
    more

Rams appear to be like some fans, whining for the sake of whining.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Man, Mike Martz really whines alot eh!? Somebody should tell him to shut it!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Here is the audio of this. I swear they asked Mularkey about Martz' comments at least 50 times.

http://www.buffalobills.com/player/?...play.rbn.com/?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by BAM
    Here is the audio of this. I swear they asked Mularkey about Martz' comments at least 50 times.

http://www.buffalobills.com/player/?...play.rbn.com/?
    OMG!

I love your sig!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by G. Host
    Mike Mularkey is shrugging off St. Louis coach Mike Martz's accusations that Buffalo players took cheap shots during their win over the Rams.

"Based on what I saw, I don't understand the comments that came from him," Mularkey told reporters Monday. "I'll leave it at that. I don't see what he saw."

Mularkey declined to get into a debate with the Rams coach over his complaints following Buffalo's 37-17 win on Sunday.

"He's got his opinions, and I don't understand them," Mularkey said.
    more

Rams appear to be like some fans, whining for the sake of whining.
    Well I don't know, he did have two corners injured on low blocks by our guys. I don't know that saying it was intentional is appropriate, but are you saying that you wouldn't be as pissed if the situation were reversed? It's part of the game I guess, but hitting someone low like that is certainly unnecessary...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    How many Pats CBs have been injured this year and you don't hear Billy-check crying around about it.

I hope these were not on purpose though...

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by BAM
    How many Pats CBs have been injured this year and you don't hear Billy-check crying around about it.

I hope these were not on purpose though...
    Were the Pats corners hurt in the same manner? Jeff Fisher was kinda upset too after our preseason game against the Titans this year for some of the same behavior by our players.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    what clements did was dirty.. but i dont know about the other guys.. didnt see it.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres. Jan Reimers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 705 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatonka
    what clements did was dirty.. but i dont know about the other guys.. didnt see it.
    You're right. While Martz is a whiner and a sore loser, Clements needs to stop the cheap shots immediately.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    After expressing indignation Sunday about what he considered cheap-shot cut blocks by the Buffalo Bills, Rams coach Mike Martz backpedaled rapidly Monday.

"The one on Torry (Holt) ... I mean, it's legal, doesn't matter," Martz said. "Torry wasn't immediately involved in the play, yet (cornerback Nate Clements), for whatever reason, went after his knee. There's not much you can do about that, I guess. It angered me, but ... it's legal.
    Hits on Bulger anger Martz

While backing off his cut-block objections, Martz jumped on another subject of concern: late hits by the Bills on Rams quarterback Marc Bulger.

"He got absolutely blasted," Martz said. "I'm talking about the crown (of the helmet) to the back, to the neck, to the front, to everywhere after throws. Now, that is an issue for me."

But Martz conceded it isn't limited to the Bills. "This has been going on with our quarterback all year long," he said.
    http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/stories.nsf/rams/story/3BC6C3DD0506970286256F55001BB1DC?OpenDocument&Headline=Martz+relents+on+Bills'+blocks

I think this guy just likes to *****. They're illegal, then they're legal, now it's "late hits" on Bulger. Excuses, Excuses.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    yeah.. he is pissing and moaning..

you guys that ***** about mularkey.. just think how bad it could be.. i hate martz.