X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Butch
    • Jul 2002

1st and goal on the 4 ,what do you do?

Who cares if we have a RB who is having an awesome year, let's pass 3 straight times. Unbelievable.
    It's nice to have a real quarterback again.
  • The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

Henry 7 yard gain, Henry 9 yard gain, Henry 5 yard gain, Henry 13 yard gain, 20 yard gain (estimates). Now its 1st and goal at the 4 or 5. Instead of sending Henry through another hole the size of Canada, we pass three straight times.

You are right Butch. Un-fing-believable.

Our coaching absolutely sucks. 100+ yards of penalties and not once did I ever see any of the coaches get in the face of the player at fault or at least say something to him.

And our last drive....WTF was that? There was 4+ minutes and we try for the TD strike to Peerless. Great, we would of been up, but next up would of been our D against the Cheifs O with 4 minutes left

If we had any other coach in the league we would have one that game.

heads must roll!

Byrd.

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Natrix
      Henry 7 yard gain, Henry 9 yard gain, Henry 5 yard gain, Henry 13 yard gain, 20 yard gain (estimates). Now its 1st and goal at the 4 or 5. Instead of sending Henry through another hole the size of Canada, we pass three straight times.

You are right Butch. Un-fing-believable.

Our coaching absolutely sucks. 100+ yards of penalties and not once did I ever see any of the coaches get in the face of the player at fault or at least say something to him.

And our last drive....WTF was that? There was 4+ minutes and we try for the TD strike to Peerless. Great, we would of been up, but next up would of been our D against the Cheifs O with 4 minutes left

If we had any other coach in the league we would have one that game.

heads must roll!
      I completely agree. Gilbride gambles entirely too much.

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Be thankful they didn't punt

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
          Expert on Experts
          • Jul 2002

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
            Be thankful they didn't punt
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• gunzlingr
              • Jul 2002

my thoghts exactly! I am rejoicing Henry running amok, then they pass!
              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

Working...
              X