• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

New Feature: Inside the Enemy's Zone

This week we start a new feature on the front page. Inside the Enemy's Zone will bring you a preview of each week's game.

This week Doug Farrar from Seahawks.net joins me to discuss Sunday's game against Seattle.

Today we discuss the Offenses and the Seahawks defense.

Doug Farrar:
    Frank, I'd like to start this off by welcoming you to Seahawks.NET. Can you give us a general overview of the Buffalo Bills? They're 4-6, but they look a lot better than that at times. What's the story?
    Frank Stephen:
    Thanks Doug. Pleasure to join you for this chat tonight and welcome to BillsZone.com. I would also like to thank the Seattle Seahawks for a last minute interception that made every Bills fan’s Sunday afternoon. The only thing better than a Miami loss is a Buffalo Bills victory.

I'd love to sit here and say the Bills are the "best 4 and 6 team in the league" but that probably is not true. It is a team that has a Jekyll and Hyde personality. After a slow start, with the help of the weather and a strong defense, they are 4-2 at home and looking very strong. However, when the Buffalo Bills get on the road, where they are 0-4, the team falls apart. It is not like they don't show up. Rather, they start off fine but as soon as adversity hits them, they crumble.

Doug Farrar:
    The Seahawks have displayed the inverse of that phenomenon. After starting the season 3-0 (validating the positive preseason predictions so many had for them), they faced the Rams at home in game four, blew a 17-point lead with mere minutes left to play and lost that game in overtime. Since the Rams debacle left them at 3-1, they're 3-3 and raising a lot of questions. The Seahawks have actually done pretty well on the road this year (3-3 away from home), but that Rams game really affected them. Players have admitted that it took a few weeks to get over the shock.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

It's nice to have smoe insight from the other side.

Too bad Eb doesn't think the BIlls are going to win. It also looks like Farrar gave us more respect than Eb did in the predictions.

Doug predicts 23-20 Hawks
    Ed said 27-13 Hawks
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
      It's nice to have smoe insight from the other side.

Too bad Eb doesn't think the BIlls are going to win. It also looks like Farrar gave us more respect than Eb did in the predictions.

Doug predicts 23-20 Hawks
      Ed said 27-13 Hawks

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
        road game

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
          road game
          I don't care. The fact that a Hawks fan is more optimistic about the Bills than you is sad.

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

Excellent Roundtable Guys.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

I don't care. The fact that a Hawks fan is more optimistic about the Bills than you is sad.
              BTW...it was a good article though.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Neither one of them were even close to being right
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                  Crow tastes like a WIN baby!!

Comment

• Dozerdog
                    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                    Oh yeah... they would come up with something like-

"Yeah- a team with 5 victories in 3 seasons on the road are going to inflict the worse loss on a Holmgren coached team......" that would have sold some copies!!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                      Oh yeah... they would come up with something like-

"Yeah- a team with 5 victories in 3 seasons on the road are going to inflict the worse loss on a Holmgren coached team......" that would have sold some copies!!!!
                      people would have thought I was hallucinating more than usual....

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

people would have thought I was hallucinating more than usual....
                        that's saying quite a bit
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                          • May 2003

I actually seen your round table discussion at insiders.com, funny stuff.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                            I actually seen your round table discussion at insiders.com, funny stuff.
                            insiders.com??

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                              • May 2003

insiders.com??
                              Sorry, it wasn't at insiders, it was here: http://seahawks.scout.com/2/322936.html

Comment

Working...
                              X