X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

Final nail in the coffin

I can't remember which WM td it was, but he got stuffed in the middle and broke it outside to the left and scored from down at about the 3. Just after he scored there was a shot of TH being carted off the field. I was sitting next to a Chargers fan and we both looked at eachother, shook our heads and at the same time said "man that's sad."
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

This time he REALLY has a broken bone.
    I didn't see the game but I see no carries for Henry. Did he get hurt blocking or in a fake or what? it would be very ironic if a lineman tripped him accidently and broke his leg like Henry did to a lineman.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Was off a pass on the tackle I believe
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• LABillsFan
        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
        This time he REALLY has a broken bone.
        I didn't see the game but I see no carries for Henry. Did he get hurt blocking or in a fake or what? it would be very ironic if a lineman tripped him accidently and broke his leg like Henry did to a lineman.
        He caught a short pass and when tackled got rolled on by a Seahawk. It didn't look that injurious of a tackle but he stayed down.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

At least Henry converted the 3rd and 3 before he went down with the injury.

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
            • Sep 2004

Look like will see more of Joe Burns and Shuad Williams...I'm guessing that they'll activate Williams right? He looked real good in preseason so he should do ok.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

And to think some of you guys wanted Henry to be the starter over Willis before the season started. Who know's what the Bills record would be if they had started Willis opening day.

Henry has always been way over-rated. The Bills should of traded him in the off-season when his stock was high. They will now be lucky to get a 3rd rounder for him. Another Donahoe blunder.

The only thing Im sad to see is that the Bills are probably saving Donahoe's job for another year.

Comment

• LABillsFan
                • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                At least Henry converted the 3rd and 3 before he went down with the injury.
                ouch lol

Comment

• don137
                  • Jul 2002

One think I still don't understand is if WM is a better receiver than TH why was TH the 3rd down back?

Comment

• LABillsFan
                    • Aug 2002

Originally posted by don137
                    One think I still don't understand is if WM is a better receiver than TH why was TH the 3rd down back?
                    Because teams look at TH as a rusher first. Probably change of pace or WM needed a play off.

Comment

• ryjam282
                      Offical Billszone Starting QB
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by don137

Willis needed a rest...Even God rested on the 7th day....

Ryan Withey
                      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                        And to think some of you guys wanted Henry to be the starter over Willis before the season started. Who know's what the Bills record would be if they had started Willis opening day.

Henry has always been way over-rated. The Bills should of traded him in the off-season when his stock was high. They will now be lucky to get a 3rd rounder for him. Another Donahoe blunder.

The only thing Im sad to see is that the Bills are probably saving Donahoe's job for another year.
                        Aw...the beauty of hindsight. We should have started an untested guy coming off a career threatening knee injury over the incumbent who had gained about 2700 yards in the past 2 seasons.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• LABillsFan
                          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                          Aw...the beauty of hindsight. We should have started an untested guy coming off a career threatening knee injury over the incumbent who had gained about 2700 yards in the past 2 seasons.
                          I agree

Comment

Working...
                          X