Thread: 1 Game Out

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

1 Game Out

Although our record sucks, we still control our own destiny. There is no chance to get a wild card spot (unless we beat san diego). The next 3 games will decide where our season will be headed to. Come on, we are only 1 game behind miami for first, and we own the tie breaker (so far). I just dont see Miami running away with this division. New England has been sub par this year. Anything can happen in the next 6 games for all the teams in the AFC east. Who knows, maybe a 9-7 record could win this division since there are a ton of division games left to be played by each team, which means there will be some losses scattered to each team.. . .
    Last edited by fabolouspaul; 11-18-2002 at 02:51 PM.
    LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

Lecter's Little Bitch
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,702 Times in 1,367 Posts
    Power to Give Rep
    ...if we win this ugly division and get to the playoffs, anything can happen. I wouldn't guarantee anything, but hey, it's "any given Sunday" rule, right?

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    What team were you watching on sunday!
    The team I saw isn't going any to the playoffs!
    LET"S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!

I have the arms of a new born baby! WCoastFin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: 1 Game Out

Originally posted by fabolouspaul
    Although our record sucks, we still control our own destiny. There is no chance to get a wild card spot (unless we beat san diego). The next 3 games will decide where our season will be headed to. Come on, we are only 1 game behind miami for first, and we own the tie breaker (so far). I just dont see Miami running away with this division. New England has been sub par this year. Anything can happen in the next 6 games for all the teams in the AFC east. Who knows, maybe a 9-7 record could win this division since there are a ton of division games left to be played by each team, which means there will be some losses scattered to each team.. . .
    I totally disagree, you do not control your own destiny...you must hope we lose to even get near the playoffs... when you control your own destiny, it means that winning the rest of your games will land you in the playoffs and at this point it looks like you will need some help....Im not sure what game you were watching on sunday, but if the Bills make the Playoffs, it will be watching from the stands.
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

I'm Really 4 and Short
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

We still play you one more time. If I'm not mistaken your 6-4, we're 5-5.

Thats controlling our own destiny, we can still win in NE and @NY, and you, thats 4-2 in our div.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    Oh by the way, where in California are u from wcoastfin?

I have the arms of a new born baby! WCoastFin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Power to Give Rep
    1 hr south of San Jose....5 1/2 hrs north from L.A.

Thanks
    Power to Give Rep

Re: Re: 1 Game Out

Originally posted by WCoastFin

I totally disagree, you do not control your own destiny...you must hope we lose to even get near the playoffs... when you control your own destiny, it means that winning the rest of your games will land you in the playoffs and at this point it looks like you will need some help....Im not sure what game you were watching on sunday, but if the Bills make the Playoffs, it will be watching from the stands.
    Take a look a buffalobills.com wcoastfin. We do control our own destiny/fate. Oh ya, dont forget your annual December slide.